Moving day 😘

Amber Pov

I hate that we have too move I know it because of our safety but got damn I can't leave my family and friends . I have to tell ray I know he gone be a little upset because he in love with his first girl friend but he'll understand why we doing this .

" RAYYYYY I Scream  I hear foot steps so I'm thinking it's him .Hey sis wassup? He said sitting down well I know you you gone be upset but we have to move because it's a lot of things going on and Devon don't want nobody getting hurt especially by me being  pregnant , ya ya he sigh and he said he understand , can i visits my mom Hattie and girlfriend  sure any time you want too I said .

Devon Pov

We are going to New York that's my hiding spot . I come here to relax my mind and for get about what's going on but trust me I'm gone find out who them punk bitches is that's keep texting my phone my crew and New York know how to find that type of things

" Amber and Ray a little upset because we have to move but I don't want nothing happen to my family I love them death , if any thing happen to them I'll go crazy  but I'm gone talk to ray so he can fully understand"

"Rayyy I call him to my room , he coming hey wassup he said so the reason we got to move because I don't want to put y'all in danger I should've listening to your sister but I was to hard headed trying to make easy money so we can be straight  and not struggling you know I'll never jeopardize this family ever again because I'm serious this time I'm DONE ! "

" aight I believe you he pull out his pinky and he me promise and I promised "

Ray Pov
I got to call my girl friend and let her know we moving I know she gone be heart I ask amber can she take me to my girl friend house , amberrrrr yess she scream from up stairs come down I need to talk to you , she came hey can you take me to my girlfriend house so I can tell her the news on why we moving ? Yes sure let me get my keys "

" we walk out the door , the ride was pretty silence so we starting talking hey sis have you talk to mom today ? No I haven't talk to her since your birthday , I'm gone call her today and let her know what going on though at least she need to know where we going , and so we are here you got 20 minutes make it's short "

" I got out the car and rung the door bell , she answer and gave me a hug and a kiss , so we need to talk ... talk about what she said we'll you know I'm moving to New York with amber and my brother he got into some shit and don't want no one getting hurt , she sigh and she starting looking sad I promise I'll call and FaceTime you every day and I'll come back to visit she look down and said she didn't want that I want you here with me she  said I want to touch you , hear you , see you not over the phone but In person I don't think we last because we gone be distance from each other then hoes gone be on your neck I start laughing and said baby girl you the only girl I want don't you know you're my first love 

" she smile and yes I know you're my first , but can I get some before you leave , I bite  my lips and smack her on the ass , and we went up stairs "

" we was kissing each other so passionately and she turn over and start kissing my neck , and she went down my stomach and made her way to my man hood she begins to suck the tip I let out a soft moan she look me dead in my eyes said you like daddy ? Yes mommy I love it , "

Then I flip her around and made my way down on her clit and she begins to moan and I finger her she got even louder , damn baby you wet asf yes bae I keep her right just for you baby I'm about to cum she said , she cum and I clean it up !!

' alright baby I got to go she blown the horn she kiss me and said I love you , i hurry up and got in the car , and she said what the hell you smiling for ? I start laughing sis calm down , I know you ain't do what I think you did I start laughing some more and she hit me across the head better hope she don't get pregnant ray cause we had that talk already !!!

Chrissy Pov

I hate my friend moving , I'm gone miss her so much , Chrissy amber calling me help me move these boxes okay boo , damn girl it's look like you do any minute now you getting so big, you ready ? More than ready I'm ready to see my little girl

' let me pull you to the side amber said , I said I was gone ask at the baby shower , but do you want to be the God Mother of my baby ? OMG YESSSSS I said jumping up and down omg I'm so excited I'm going on a shopping spree she said we both start laughing ! "