Part 11 -

Devon pov

When I cried infront of amber I felt like a punk , I always told her never show your emotion , but I was just over joy I didn't care at the moment ,.

' i see amber already out the bed then I see a note on the table , hey bae I'm goin to be back I'm at ms Hattie , love you and ohh food in the microwave. '

' I sigh , gotten up and went to shower , I gotten in the shower & beginning to bath my body , then I let water runs on my body. .

' I gotten out the shower starting thinking wow we actually having twins , damn shit gone be expensive well at least we already have two . '

I got a call from Toni

Yoo I said , you ready my nigga ? You know I'm always ready then he said meet me at the trap round 10:30 I got more information about Keith and Erik bet , we can talk more here at the trap . Then we hung up the phone .

I sigh , I got to end this shit now after this last t one me and Toni have to talk about everything . , I walk down stair I start play fighting with ray .

' you gone stop bullying me he said throwing the pillow at me we starting laughing , where amber he ask ? Uhh she shit think Devon .. she with Crissy and Bobby , your lying I'm not stupid where she at.? He said getting angry ..

' Alright she with Hattie , why ? To find your mom and dad , ohhh aight .. you're not mad I ask ? Should I care he ask ? I sigh I mean they your parent no they not no parents  would leave they child at 5months , . He starting tearing up  and walk off outside Nd he sat on the steps . 

' I sat on the beside of him , hey I understand no no you don't you have a mom , I don't only mom I ever had is amber , she the only person been here from the start , that why I cherish her so much at this point I don't even care if they come back .

' you're just angry ray but shit happens you know ya it's does but that doesn't mean to abandon they child , all the stuff you talking just excuses no REAL parent would do that ,

' you're right you got a point , but hey soldier don't cry they keep head up high remember never show yo weakness , it's a lot of shit gone happen through out your life , but at the same time you have to be strong , I mean I'm just saying why she looking for them now ? To find closure I said the he look . . He dab me thanks you know you not stupid we starting laughing

' you got some knowledge up there , lol don't let the stupidity fool you  I got plenty of knowledge now come on let go eat .

'  we gotten to eat , hey Devon ya little man I'm glad amber choose you I smile I'm glad to lil man , .

'Amber pov

I hope Devon don't slipped and tell ray , because he gone be highly upset just won't to tell him on my time , I pull up at ms . Hattie house.

' I gotten out the car , and walked to her door I knock a couple a time of course she answer she starting smiling Amber Baby come on in I was just talking bout you .

' I'm glad to see you , you don't come by nomore she say , you won't some red velvet cake ? Sure I'll get some , so what being going on with you , you still working ?

' yes mama I'm still working but I got to stay off my feet she start looking real suspicious why ? I' rub my stomach , Aww im having a grand baby , you having two i said she begin to rub my stomach . Ohhh I'm soo happy for you amber , so when I'm going to meet mr man you already meet him I said smiling she rise her eye brows. .

' it's Devon mom I said laughing , I knew it I knew it I knew y'all gone be together he didn't keep you as a bestfriend for nothing , didn't I tell you that was gone be your soul mate .

' so what bring you by she ask ? I just won't answer I'm older enough to handle it , she gotten up and walk off starting biting her fingers '

" she went upstairs and came back with a card , this all the information you need to know . But do you have any idea why they left ?

" because they fall apart , then your dad he starting being a alcoholic and your mom she felt like her career was more important, . Your dad was good to your mom but she cheat on him with his bestfriend , and he killed his bestfriend every since he being Dranking I'm guessing he feeling the guilt and he also running from the police , he didn't won't to put yall two in danger , . Or have y'all separate so luckily I was your next door neighbor , I was there to take y'all in .

' do you know where my dad is I ask. ? Yes he in New York the bronx , if you flip the card over his address on there .

The other side is your mom is where she work at I kept because. I know soon or later you gone come back in ask . I smile thank you , but just to let you know you're always gone be my mom she smile I know baby . I gave her a picture of the babies here's the babies. She smile I'm going to frame this I smile .

' She hugged me no matter what they done forgive them let the angry go before you go she said looking into my eyes , . I will thanks again . You're welcome baby come by more often and keep me update on my babies I smile yes mama I will .

' I walk to my car , i lay my head to the seat and takin a deep breath , . I really don't know what to say at this point but i have take this risk , now or never !!!

' I drove off heading back home , I pull at home in 15 minutes, I got my keys ready to opening the door , I seen ray on the couch and I put the blanket on him and stare for a min my little baby , . And took a picture his birthday coming up , I got to think of something .

' then I went upstairs I seen Devon also sleep this all they lazy butt do is sleep , I shook him hey bae , he put me on top of him you got the information he ask ? Yes I got it showing him the card . So when you going he ask ? I'm going tomorrow, did you tell ray ? He took a deep breath yes Devonnn it's slipped bae the boy not the stupid I couldn't lie to him he was already knowing I was lying so I just told him I sigh ..

" it's ok , how he took it he was very pissed I never seen lil man that angry , I sigh 😔. Well I got to tell him anyway I don't know if i should take him with me then Devon open one of his and shook his head no , don't bring him because he got to much anger right now , just le t him cool off then when you find them just bring them around when you feel comfortable. I sigh and said sound like a planned , well I'm bout to take a shower . . I felt something moving

' bae look their moving he jump and put his hand on my stomach Nd they was going crazy in their , he couldn't stop smiling .

They stop moving , I kiss Devon and went to the shower , I let the water run while I'm finding music , .

' I gotten in the shower , begin let the water on my body then I starting bout me and Devon how we first meet

Flash back

' I was walking down the street from the store , then I seen Devon with his homeboys  I had my head phone in  he bump into me on purpose and I took out my head phone out .. and said are you blind you couldn't see me coming he chuckled , hey lil mama .. my name is amber not lil mama feisty aren't you ? But what you doing  out here walking by yourself I mean I'm 16 I think I can handle it , he starting smirking I'll make you a deal.  What ? We live next door how bout you let me walk with you next time , and why should I  do that ? because you too pretty and little to be walking alone , I smile deal and we shook hands deal , & we became best friend every since ..

Flash back end .

' but it's kinda of crazy I'll never thought I'll be in love with my best friend now he my best friend and my love , . Everybody seen it coming but me how the hell could i miss it , I said laughing '

' I'm actually kinda of nervous to meet my mom again I just don't know what to say to her . It's just I wish they didn't left us hanging ,.

' I gotten out the shower, and look at my baby bump , they growing I can't wait to find out what I'm having I haven't told Crissy or Bobby but I'm tell them tomorrow . 

'