Part 5

"So ma , how come you single you too beautiful? He say you ain't crazy aren't you he said laughing I start laughing , no I'm not crazy well maybe a little , I said smile but you still ain't answer my question he say ?

" well every since my parent left me and my little brother I felt like I couldn't trust nobody you know , I just don't won't to get comfortable and they just up and leave they like did , you know that kinda of put me in a dark place for a while , but I'm slowly coming around by taking little advices here and there . Just I don't won't that feeling again you know feeling unwanted or abandoned because feeling does change you know and I just don't have time , .

" I mean every dude not the same you got some good dudes at there , just because you have a fuck up past don't mean you got to fuck up your future , just let it go Nd move on be happy spread your wings and let your hair down , but be careful at the same time he say "

I smile and said you a good listener thanks for me telling me that . No problem ma he pull me closer to him which made me nervous because I haven't been this close to nobody and a year , .

' you good ma he asked , ya I'm fine he kiss me on the forehead , then he said you know ain't had this feeling in 2years you mean to tell me ain't nobody snatched you up ? I said , I mean nah not really haven't really been that interesting these lil hoes some serious After what my ex wife did kinda of broke me , I was nothing but good to her but them Whole 4years she cheated I'm surprise Layla mines ..

' I jump up I said Layla I shown him a picture this Layla , ya how you know her ? My best friend he took care of her for two years . But finding out the baby wasn't his . He told me this morning .

" he shock his head , but you can't hate her forever I mean she is the mother of your child got to get along with her for the sake of your child , got to be able to co-parenting .

' I know ma, it's just some times it's hard I can't even look her in the face , I cheated one time that Bc I felt like she was cheating Nd finding out she was I thought I could trust her that why I married her .

' I just shook my head , well you know look can be deceiving , you right ma they can that why I been careful who I investigated my feeling into you know . "

' I feel ya . Well it getting pretty late I got to ready to get my brother from school , I enjoy talking to you . I enjoy you to Ma I walk him out the door and give him a hug , but we stared at each other for a minute then he give me a passionate kiss . He pick me up put me against the wall

I let out a soft moan , Then I stop Richard I'm not ready , I understand ma I can't do nothing but respect that

I let out a soft moan , Then I stop Richard I'm not ready , I understand ma I can't do nothing but respect that . I smile and he put me down , and smack my booty. You know you gone be mines . I smile you sure about that :.. what Richard want is what Richard get he said smirking , I said whatever and laugh and gave him a hug .

' see you later ma he kiss me one more time . I wait til he got into the car and close the door , I start smiling when I just thought about what just happen

' then I glazed at the time it's 2:45 which is ray almost out of school I put on my shoes and got in the car  . I pull up at the school and waited on him .

' it's 3:00 he should be out any minute now , I see him coming out the door with some girl , ahh hell naw , we got definitely got to talk now.

' hey sis , hey bro that your little girlfriend I ask ? He sigh sis I'm 13 I think I'm responsible enough for a girl friend , did you hear yo self talk when you just said , you're 13 I know your little mind up there wondering about sex , please don't tell me about the bird and bees I'm sick of that stories'

" well you gone listening , you haven't even meet her and you already judging her , ok how bout you bring her over tomorrow then for dinner ' he smile Nd said ok .

' so how was your day I ask ? Long and boring couldn't be too boring I said mumbling under my breath , huh ? You said some smart ? Nah ain't said nothing , I said laughing ..

' how you're day been he ask ? Good I said smiling he realizing I'm smiling he look from the corner of his eyes , and he said mhmm talking bout me been fast he  said under his breath , .

' what you say boy ? You heard me .. so what nigga I got to beat up better be Devon , I start laughing , ain't laughing he said .

" boy I am grown I can talk to whoever I want ya don't let Devon catch ya , he ain't my daddy ya alright he say " .

" so when I'm going to meet him ? He ask uhhh it's gone be a while before I bring him around , ohhh when you do just be ready . I'mma embarrasses ya , I start laughing Chile please . '

" don't nobody but Devon got you doing this he starting laughing , and said smart girl . I start laughing and said you a trip .

' 20 minutes  later we pulled up at home  , so what you making for dinner he asking shrimp and loading potato , he gone say yes my favorite .

' we got in the house , Devon and the crew was here which I know they gone be working my last nerves , .

' Here come Cesar hey Cesar hey lil von I start laughing you still don't got no sense , you know you pretty for you to be chocolate not too many pretty chocolate girls , every body start laughing .

' can I talk to you up stairs von ask sure , we walk up stair in the bedroom , I know you had somebody over here , you spying on me now ? It's that nigga Richard ain't it ? Omg devon why you being like this , we just talking beside me and you are not together  , last time I check I can do whatever the hell I want to I said screaming. 

' he close the door aye you better lower your voice don't be hollering at me he said I walk away , he grab my arm I'm serious don't let that nigga get comfortable. Then he pull me into a hug and kiss me and thrown me on the bed .

' wait Devon I'm not ready , i can respect that then he look me in my eyes Nd I'm say this again DONT LET THAT NIGGA GET COMFORTABLE.  I shook-my head

# Is She Gone get caught up in a two way love affair ? 🤔