Part 2 😊

' Richard was fine , he was very tall I believe like 6ft and he dark skin with a gorgeous smile , I almost trapped over something which me snapped me out of my thoughts , and look around made sure nobody seen that ...

' then I hear crissy say I saw that she said laughing hahaha very funny I said , she starting laughing and walk away I grabbed my clip board to see who I need to see today '

' Ms . Mary My favorite she always give me a little speech it's like she know what to say of how I'm feeling bout every thing you know .

'hey dearly I been waiting for you .. I smile how you feeling I ask ? I'm feeling wonderful. Well that good well um it's like every thing fine but I need to give you your medicine , and I'm going to get your food then bath you

' thanks dearly no problem hey can I give you a little advice ? Sure what is it ...

"One of the greatest lessons of my own life was learning to turn the inner rampage of hatred and anger toward my own father for his reprehensible behavior and abandonment of his family into an inner reaction more closely aligned with God and God-realized love."

I want to tell you that because no matter what your parent done to you I won't you to forgive them Nd move on . Be happy don't let them stop your happiness '

Thank you I said hugging her I really need to hear that you just don't how much that mean to me . Alright I got going I'll be back In with your food . Alright dearly .

' as I walking down the hall to the cafeteria to get ms.mary food , then I bump into Richard again can my day get any day better ' .

' mhmm look like we meet again Richard said standing over me , I crack a smile look like we did huh ? So what you doin here I ask ...

' my mom she have cancer , ohhh I'm sorry to hear that it's coo she a fighter ,I smile well that good soooo what got you down here ? I'm getting food for Ms. Mary , she a sweet lady I really like her , it's seemed like you love yo job I really do I been here for 3 years I'm not quitting no time soon . I said laughing . So how old are you I never got a chance to ask .

' I'm 22 years old , what about you? I'm 24 I have a daughter she 2 years old , I'm lawyer I was married but I been divorced for 2 years now . I look shocked because I wasn't expecting that .

' well I have a little brother I been taking care of him since I was a kid . He like son to me where your parent if you don't mind me asking ? I don't have no clue they left us hanging since I was 8 years old I was adopted I tried to find them but my step mom she change the subject like she got something to hide I said looking down .

' he left my chin up hey keep that chin up and give me that pretty smile . I smile I'm sorry sometimes I get a little sad when I talk on that , I understand I completely understand'

' but nice talk to you I got to going .. nice talking to you to ' he don't seem to bad .

I got the food for Ms . Mary I got a FaceTime call from Devon .. heyyyyy bae he said I start laughing and boy I'm not your bae . Whatever but how work ? I'm tired 😓 I'll be home and a hour . Where ray ? He in the game room playing the game . Alright now tell him his company gone have to leave soon .. alright I got cha . Well I got to get going I'll see you later love you . Love you too .

' Knock knock We'll here go your food .. thanks dearly I grab you those  pudding you like aww thanks baby . You're welcome enjoy I'll be back in 30 minutes to check up on you '

' I went to the break room to take my lunch break , I sat by myself I didn't see crissy no where .

' I took a lil selfie . Put it on Facebook Nd instagram. The caption say : lil selfie while on break❤️ ' I got soo many likes and shares less than 5 minutes .

" hey girly what you doing over here by yourself looking lonely . Girl you know I don't fool with these people I said laughing ."

' but still girl you got to give People a chance they're actually coo people . Girl I don't got time I gave people enough chances they comes and goes .

' you're so stuck up uhhhh you need you a man maybe you'll be more happy she said and we starting laughing Chile please I'll be better off alone . ' beside don't won't nobody won't these tiring ass niggas "

' you're soo right but they're all not the same you know , you have to chose wisely after she said she she gave me a hug and walked off .

'  my break over now I got to get to ms Mary to take her bath then I'll be ready to go home .

' I walk down the hall then I went to the storage to grab the equipment for ms .mary and on my way to her room .

' knock knock hey there Ms. Mary  How you feeling? I'm feeling wonderful ready to take my bath so I can go to sleep ' .

' well I won't you to sit up so I can give you your bath . Ok dearly I begin to bath her , so you don't have no one special In your life she ask ?

' Nah I don't welll my bestfriend but I don't think he see me the way I look at him , well you don't know unless you found out she smiling . You never know  how he feel til you ask don't wait to late .

' I'll keep that mind , but thanks for all the advices I really enjoy talking to you I just think you need to know that. . No problem dearly I only talk to you because you remind so much of me . I smile well good night ms Mary get you some rest . You too dearly .

'