Chapter I

Shivaay notices anika standing outside his room and she has tears in her eyes so he understood that she had overhead their conversation.
Shivaay : a a anika
Anika : om I wanna talk to you can u come with me.
Om : yeah sure Anika listen.......
Anika : it's urgent just come fast I am in Rudy's room.
She turned and walked away without giving a glance to shivaay.
Om: U know what I can't believe tia said this in fact she is wrong and u r a fool to believe her.
Shiv: om it's not like that
Om: I don't know I don't want to listen anything bad about anika OK I gotta go.
Om walked away from there and went to Rudy's room to find rudra trying to console a crying anika.
Om: what happened
Ru : that lady baba bad mouthed anika Di. And he explained everything to her.
( the part where tia tells her to marry daksh and blah blah)
Om: wth she told shivaay the same thing. And he explained to rudra whatever happened.
Anika : I can't believe shivaay believed her.
Om: we believe u just that shivaay...
Anika : OK so now we need to find a guy in the name starting with d. But how.
After discussing and stuff went and had dinner. Omru forces her to have dinner. Anika avoided shivaay all the while he was trying to talk to her. Omru dropped her at home.
( the attack happens and shivaay feels restless but doesn't do anything and anika notices the attacker eyes and finds it similar and she starts to think about it. Sangeeth happening but tia did not give money to her and all)
When the sangeet started and couples dance came daadi and omru could not stop grinning. When daksh proposed to her every one was shocked. Shivomru were sure she would not accept. But things did not go the way they expected. After a while she said "yes daksh I will marry u". Omru were shocked and shivaay had tears in his eyes which did not go unnoticed by omru. They signalled anika to follow them and after every body started talking normally she went to the poolside.

Pool side :
Om: what's wrong with u anika. Why did u accept his proposal.
Ru : ha didi I like daksh bhaiyya and he's not right for u he's sort of like me.
Om: so u accept u r a flirt.
Ru: when did I deny it. OK now let's talk about the present situation.
Anika : I did it for a reason. One to prove it to shivaay I am not obssessed with him and second I have suspicions and I have to confirm it.
Omru : wth what suspicion and on whom.
Om: seriously ani u didn't have to this just to prove it to shivaay.
Ru : ha Di and I repeat myself what suspicion.
Anika: my stalker of course for now I can't tell you all who I suspect and accepting his proposal Hurt me too I just can't think of anybody else.
Ru : why can't u think about anybody else Di do u love someone?
Ani : nothing like that I mean just forget it she stuttered.
Om who was observing her spoke up.
Om: tell me and u share everything with me as your friend. I know u r lying I can tell it.
Om signalled rudy and he went away and he led anika to his room.
Om: tell me OK about everything.
Anika started sobbing and she told Om everything. By the time she finished om was angry at daksh tia shivaay as well as anika.
Om: why didn't u tell me anything anika uh. Really daksh rescued u and asked if u love shivaay and then asked your hand in marriage as soon as u said no.
Anika nodded her head.
Om : so do u like shivaay I mean like like him.
Anika : no what makes u think that
Om: just answer what comes to your heart when u think about him.
( shivaay had come in search of anika and stopped to listen once om asked her to answer he didn't hear the before one)
Anika : He is such a stupid tadibaaz bhagad billa when I met him and came as his wedding planner.
Then slowly I started to see the real him the really good guy who is hidden beneath the cold look. I was really surprised of his behaviour towards u all how much he loves the both of u and then he started behaving kindly to me. We both even though we fought we had a mutual understanding as friends I hope he considered me one. When I got attacked the worried look in his eye told me how much he cares for me. His kanji aankhen always says the truth and also its so attractive. He's also good looking. Even if he lies or is hiding something I can make put with just one look at his eye. Whenever I am with him I feel secure and happy and a different kind of feeling only when u be with a special person. He understands cares and fights with me. But when he believed the words what tia told and doubted me it broke my heart.
Shivaay who was listening to it felt guilty and walked away.
Anika : it's like I cannot think of me being with someone else it's not l.....
She turned to see Om smiling and asked him y. Om: nothing ani I don't have to tell u about love and if u have any doubt related then come to me but for now I am not gonna answer.
Anika : OK promise that u will never tell anybody and not to tease me or I am never gonna confess the truth.
Om : pinky promise I won't.
Ani : fine I have a crush on shivaay. I really really like him or rather lo.. No nothing like that I onky like him.
She was not willing to say that she loved him cause if didn't happen she will be heart broken and omru will be upset.
Om : fhat the Wuck. He said that purposely and started giggling when anika gave him a glare he kept quite.
Sorry ani I knew it before just wanted u too confess and realise it.
Anika : anyway he is not gonna like me back I am just a middle class girl and an orphan.
Om : he likes u just the typical tadibaaz won't accept due to his big ego.
Ani : OK forget that and thank u for listening to me and advising it feels like a burden shifted of the shoulder.
Om: anything for u best friend bye.
Anika : bye and keep am eye on tia.
As anika left om decided it was time to talk to shivaay. He told rudra everything except the crush. It was hard for him to lie. He thought he did without any suspicion. Both made their way to shivaay room and found him in deep thought.

************************************
OK guys please do show your support and comment and vote if u like.
Thank you all.