Chapter 5

Daksh : then y do u have shivaay's name on your hand.
The hall was filled with shouts of surprise. Shivaay and anika were shocked. Shivaay was staring at her and omru winked at daadi so she understood what happened.
Anika : wth I don't know.
Daksh : how could u not know. The lady would not have put it unless someone told her to.
He was speaking with his voice raised and in a tone in which shivomru did not like. Shivaay was about to interfere when omru held him back and pointed towards anika who was angry and ready to answer.
Anika : Listen daksh do not raise your voice against me. First of all I was not even interested in putting mehendi decided to put it for my rudy boy. I did not bother in seeing the design at all. Second just because you are my fiancee doesn't mean you get to control me or ask me to write your name in my hand or raise your voice. Third if u do not trust me then y did u propose.
Om : exactly daksh. Anu is right I was there with her until she completed her mehendi and neither did I was only giving her company. ( daadi and ru were shocked. Guys Sach KA boy friend lied yaar and people believed it)
Ru : ha daksh bhaiyya.
Daksh : anika I am sorry.
Anika : for what. Well I am sorry but the damage is already done.
Saying this she walked away. People present in the hall were surprised to see anika's bold reply. Shivaay for some unknown reason felt happy.
After the Completion of the mehendi ceremony everyone was tired and the family forced anika to say there and after a lot of compulsion she agreed.
Daksh tried to talk to her she ignored him royally.
Omru and anika were in anika room and shivaay wondered what we're these three discussing so much. As he went towards Anika's room he heard them talking softly. He pushed open the door little those three were to engrossed to notice this. He still could not hear clearly so he pressed his ears to the door to listen.
Om : ani we have to tell shivaay about tia.
Anika : yeah and then he will again just like the last time call me obssessed,  gold digger, middle class person. He won't believe without proofs.
Ru : point Di but we do have a few.
Anika : those r not enough she can easily escape by stating something we have to wait for the other proofs hope it comes fast. He will also say that I manipulated u both.
Shivaay felt bad for making her feel like that. He knocked on the door.
Om : who is it? Come in.
Shivaay : it's me what r u three doing.
As soon as he said it three of their expression turned into worried, anxiety and scared. Shivaay was closely observing them.                Shivaay : are u hiding something from me.
Om : non nono we r not.
Anika : we were just talking Mr. Oberoi. They're like my brothers who didn't want me to feel lonely and they came to give me company.
Ru : ha bhaiyya Di is right.
Shivaay : OK then bye both coming to the poolside today. We did not have obro moments for the past few days.
Ru : I too miss them but right now I wanna spend time with anika didi.
Om was relieved after rudra said anika's name otherwise shivaay would have doubted but little did he know that shivaay already confirmed his suspicion and the half the reason for their behaviour.
Om : yeah ru is right we will come later.
Shivaay left the room while the three heaved a sigh of relief.
Anika : thank God he did not hear. Don't worry we will get it tomorrow.
Ru : yes di I can't wait.
After a few minutes om turned to see anika dozing off he called ru and they made anika sleep comfortably and left the room. Meanwhile in the pool shivaay was confused as well as shocked. Omru and anika knew something about tia but they are not telling.
(guys his thoughts will be bold) 
That day she was telling me about tia hugging someone but I did not listen to her. They r definitely hiding something otherwise om won't doubt people unnecessarily and the most important he won't lie but now he did. Sach KA boyfriend the guy who does not like lies lied. And more over rudy was willing to let go of the obro moments which he will never miss. my Anika is also not a girl who is like that. Wait what my anika. Shivaay concentrate.
He took out his phone and dialled a number.
Shivaay : hello shivaay singh oberoi I want all the details of tia kapoor as soon as possible. If I don't get u will face my wrath.
He flicked his hair.
Shivaay : I will find out.
Omru entered his room they spoke for a while and slept.

************************************

The next day was the haldi function and everyone except for the youngsters were doing their work with excitement. Priyanka was the only one who is happy. Shivaniomru could not wait for the proofs to come. Daksh was trying to manofy but to no success. Shivaay through people had piled loads of work on him so that he will stay away from anika..
Tia : shivaay baby I am so excited and happy we r finally getting married.
Shivaay gave her a fake smile and he saw rudra giving a gagging expression while om and anika were trying their best not  to laugh out loud. Anika's phone rang and she excused herself after that she came back with a little glow on her face and said something to omru. They became happy and were about give each other hi fi when they saw shivaay staring at them. They controlled their self. The haldi ceremony started aniomru were tensed and so was shivaay. Then they heard a voice in the entrance.
Person : sorry for gate crashing the ceremony people.
Everyone : you???????

************************************
Precap : who is the person. Will ani omru get the proofs first or shivaay.

Thank you for all those who voted and commented. Please do the same. Give me suggestions I will surely add them. Your  comments and votes really do matter to me so please do vote and comment. Hope u like the story. Bye love u all.