Chapter 4

Next day shivaay was searching for anika to see if she had come. But to his disappointment she did not come. When he asked omru they just shrugged their shoulders stating the fact that she had taken leave today. Shivaay knew he was the reason he felt bad.
In the evening he noticed omru going out and he didn't ask them instead he just told bye.

At Lightwood cafe :
Omru were waiting for anika to come and when she did, they were shocked as well as surprised to see the person with her.
( guys she did not mention the name to them and plus to create suspense neither am I) .
Anika had already given all the details to that person and they asked the person if it was possible to hire a private investigator. They discussed a few things showed the pictures with the caption d. They bid goodbye to each other and left to their own houses.. Anika and shivaay could not stop thinking about each other.
The next day Anika walked into the oberoi mansion and immediately all the family members bombarded her with questions.
Anika : arrrre I am fine just wanted a break.
She said the sentence while looking at shivaay. Today was mehendi ceremony and everybody were asking her for help and opinion and she helped them all. By the time she finished it was lunch time and she was coaxed by omru to have with them or they also won't have.
Shivomru were in shivaay room discussing something. Omru were trying to indirectly say that Tia was not a good choice. Anika entered the room and said
Anika : omru u both should get ready but before that I have good news.
Ru : what is it Di are u gonna cancel your engagement.
Shivaay looked up with hope but his face fell down at her next answer.
Anika : no I am not going to and y is that bad news.
Om : nothing ani this duffer na.
Anika winked at them and they grinned. This whole exchange was not seen by shivaay.
Shivaay came forward and said
Shivaay : what is the good news?
Anika : y do u wanna know Mr. Oberoi I was talking to them.
Shivaay : please anika stop calling me Mr. Oberoi.
Anika : y I am your wedding planner only right.
Shivaay : Anika call me anything but Mr oberoi even billuji is fine.
Anika : y is it hurting do u realise that even I am a human being.
Shivaay was about to interrupt but she stopped him. As she turned to leave she tripped over the carpet and shivaay who was close to her caught her at the right time and their eyes met and they were having an intense eyelock. While shivaay tightened his grip on her waist, she tightened the grip on his collar. They completely forgot about the audience aka omru who surprised at first and then started grinning.
Omru : shivaay, bhaiyya / anika, didi.
They immediately left each other and anika had a light pink hue on her cheeks and ru winked at her.
Om : anika, ru come let's go and shivaay get ready soon. They walked out of the room and omru immediately turned towards anika with a teasing grin. Before they could open their mouths.
Anika : guys no teasing and by the way the good news they have gathered information which are beneficial to us. But the investigation is not done fully so it will atleast take tomorrow or day after to complete it but nit to worry before the wedding or even sooner.
Ru : thank God I don't want lady baba as my bhabhi.
Om : yeah I don't want lady baba sorry tia.
Ru : om r my words influencing u. I don't want her but I want u didi..
Anika : keep dreaming that's not gonna happen cause I don't believe in it and he does not reciprocate the feelings either. I don't want to spoil my mood talking about this get ready soon and come.
She went to the guest room changed quickly came down to find the whole family except the trio.
The three of them descended down the stairs while anika kept staring at shivaay. She came to her senses when their eyes met and she mentally scolded herself for staring.
The ceremony started and the girls were getting their mehendi done. Anika was seeing if everything is going on fine. Daksh reached the venue late and he also complimented her and was trying to get her to talk to him. Anika told daksh that she has some work and asked him to join the others. After some time with lots of drama and puppy faces by omru anika agreed to put mehendi in her hands. When the girl asked whose name should she write daksh was about to reply but Anika's reply made him quite.
Anika : nobody I am putting it on omru's insistence.
But omru had other ideas they whispered to the mehendi girl to write shivaay name when anika neither daksh were noticing.
Daksh got a phone call regarding work and he moved away. Anika was looking at shivaay she didn't realise. Tia mehendi was done before Anika's and shivaay was asked to find her name. When he took a look at both the hands he was confused one hand had S while the other had a big D.
Tia then realised her blunder and covered it up by saying it was the fault of the mehendi curve. Aniomru were having a smirk on their faces. Tia then asked shivaay
Tia : baby pinky said even u can wrote my name in mehendi in your hand so please.
Shivaay gave his hand to her unwillingly. When she was about to write ru purposely pushed her but he did it in a way every one will think it's a mistake. The t she was about to write became A. (like the serial).
Ru : sorry lady baba I did it by mistake.
Tia : it's OK rudra.
Ru : bhaiyya u have a A in your hand. Omru and daadi exchanged knowing glances. While shivaay and anika were shocked and their eyes met. Daksh returned back from the call so he did not know anything.
Daksh :anika show your mehendi na I wanna see it. Anika showed her hand and she did not care to look at daksh.
Daksh : what's this anika?
Anika : what's what?
Daksh : did u even look at your mehendi. You told the mehendi girl u did not want anyone name.
Anika : yeah I did.
Daksh : then y do u have shivaay's name on your hand??????

************************************
Guys sorry for the late update. Hope this is good. Please do comment and vote guys. Give your suggestion or ideas. Please do comment and vote I will really be above the moon and all the people who did comment thank you. Thank u guys.
Bye. Don't forget to vote or atleast comment.