Chapter 3

Anika was still working and did not have her lunch. Omru daadi everyone insisted her to have lunch with them but she refused telling she has work. Shivaay saw this and tried talking to her but she just ignored him. Defeated and hurt he left her.
After some time he saw omru carrying a tray of food and he followed them only to find them going to anika. He just stood there and watched.
Om : ani u did not eat properly here eat.
Ru : ha Di we know u won't eat that's y we didn't eat.
Anika : are u both mad u both should eat.
Ru : only if u eat with us.
Ani : fine.
They handed the plate to her and she had tears in her eyes. Shivaay felt his heart clench.
Om : what happened?  Y are u crying.
Anika : nothing om it's just that nobody have as ever cared for me this way.
Ru : di u are our sister even though not blood related.  I am your cute partner in crime and brother na and I know u love me more than om and shivaay bhaiyya.
Om, ani, shivaay eyes widen. Ru immediately covers up.
Ru : Di feed me this long haired creature won't do it.
Om smacked his head and anika too smiled. She fed rudy and kissed him on his cheek. And he did the same. They fed om next and all these moments were captured by omru in their phones cause it's a precious memory. Ru noticed shivaay standing at a distance and signalled om.
Om : ani don't u wanna tell us a few more thing about him.
Ani : what do u mean? 
Ru : Di he is talking about your crush.
Ani and shivaay eyes widen.
Ani : don't say it louder anybody can hear it.
Om : oh come on anika are u sure u just like him.
Ru : ha Di I just want to tell it to the whole world.
Anika : wth u both said that u won't tease me that's y I told you'll the person who is have a crush on.
Shivaay : fhat the wuck.
That's when anika noticed shivaay and omru pretended to.
Shivaay : i was on the phone.
Anika : I did not ask u for any explanation Mr. Oberoi.
Shivaay : anika.............
Anika : omru I am almost done with my work we will meet after 5 minutes.
Shivaay : who does she have a crush on.
Om : y do u wanna know.
Shivaay : no she's already engaged.
He said that with a lot if pain in his eyes.
Ru : bhaiyya even u are thinking of someone but getting married to someone and y even I have crush on celebrities.
Shivaay : so it's a celebrity.
Om : we r not telling anything. (whispers to ru) anika texted the room.
Leaving a confused shivaay those two ran towards om's room so that there is no disturbance.
Ru : Di we can check social media cause she definitely tags the people she takes photos with.
Om : but I only know how to use Facebook.
Anika : then do that I will do instagram.
Ru : I will do twitter and Snapchart.
Anika : but ru won't be hard to check both.
Ru : it will be hard but we can try.
Om : y can't we hire a private investigator.
Anika : but we can't ask your brother regarding this cause she surely will suspect 
Ru : Di has a point he's already suspecting our behaviour.
Om : guys think.
Anika : wait i have an idea we can ask.........
Shivaay found his brothers in om's room with anika. Anika was slightly dozing off, om was resting his head on the pillow and ru searching for something in his phone.
Ru : found it whooo.
Om : duffer y are u screaming like this.
Ru : I found a proof.
Anika : shut up. OK let's meet tomorrow and Mr. Oberoi probably u should come inside the room.
Shivaay came inside the room.
Shivaay : anika it's late do u want me to drop you home.
Ru : don't need bhaiyya me and o will drop her.
They left Oberoi mansion on the way anika asked them to meet her at Lightwood cafe and she will text the time. After they had left anika called someone.

************************************
Guys sorry for the late update was kinda busy so here Is the next chapter. Please do keep reading and comments and please do vote.

Precap : who do u think anika has in mind.