Chapter 9

Shivaay and anika reached their home but stayed in the car and he called om.
Om : ha shivaay.
Shivaay : is daksh still there or he is out.
Om : daksh is In his room. Sleeping rudy is keeping an close eye on him. But he was with us half an hour back and went to his room stating he was tired from travelling.
Shivaay : I will come home just don't let him out of your sight.
Om : by the way how did your meeting go.
Shivaay immediately fumbled and replied.
Shivaay : yeah it went well. Bye.
Anika don't worry
they r keeping an eye on him so we will know if he escapes. Calm down and go don't worry.
Anika nodded.
Anika : thanks shivaay.
Saying this she went inside and shivaay drove off.
Anika came inside changed her clothes and was talking with sahil.
Sahil : y r u blushing Di.
Anika : nothing like that chup now go to sleep.
After sahil slept she sat on the sofa thinking when the lights went off (as usual) and she hugged the pillow.
Anika : I know who u r come out.
Person : oh really that's y u went out with shivaay.
Anika : daksh out with your bloody game.
Daksh : well done baby u guessed it right. But how
He asked coming close. She pushed him aside. But he pulled her hair rashly and she screamed out loud. She wondered where was saahil.
Daksh : my dear these r the consequences for lying to me and going out with shivaay.
Anika : I did not go out with him. If he comes to know u r so gone. Y r u doing this.
Daksh : let's do that in a different place maybe.
He pulled her harshly by the hair and put a tape over her mouth. He drove the car harshly scaring her. In between he threw her watch away. Anika was tensed.
Daksh : u wore that so that he can track u. Now he can't do anything. That poor idiot is in love with you but doesn't want to accept it.
All of a sudden anika noticed one car following them. She relaxed a bit but after a few minutes the car stopped following them. He stopped at an warehouse and tied her up to a chair.
Anika : daksh leave me leave me.
Daksh phone started ringing.
Daksh : hello shivaay searching for your love is it.
Shivaay : daksh leave her alone. U show your anger on me.
Daksh : aww just look at that. U think I will listen to u. No if she suffers so will u. Wanna hear her voice.
Saying he pulled her hair so badly that she screamed in pain. Over there shivaay was feeling restless.
Daksh : I am. Not satisfied.
He took a rod and hit her legs to which she started crying out in pain.
Shivaay : daksh please leave her.
Daksh : oh OK.
He cut the call and was about to slap her but a hand stopped him and someone hit him on the back. He turned back to see malika with a rid and sid holding his hand.
Sid : how dare you bastard touch her.
Daksh : u r shivaay rival why r u interfering.
Sid : because he was my rival and now. MY friend and anika is my sister. U get that.
Daksh : oh so u wanna help her and malika nice to see u.
Malika : not so nice to see you.
She again hit him with a rod but daksh dodged it and reached anika and took another rod. Sid and mal froze to their spot.
Daksh : u know I hate to be repetitive so last time ah.
He again hit her with it. Anika was half unconscious.
Sid : don't do anything to her. Fight me u coward.
They both start fighting and mal was trying to free anika and when she did daksh got furious and pushed malika that she fell on the ground, sid got distracted for a moment and daksh took advantage of that and started beating him. Then started walking towards anika but before he could reach a punch landed on his face.
There stood shivaay who looked like he was ready to kill anyone who came his way. He started beating up daksh so badly while omru helped mal and sid up. He tied daksh to a chair and hit him with a rod just like he did for anika.
Shivaay : how dare u touch anika u bastard.
Daksh : how did u know about me being here when I threw away the watch.
Shivaay started laughing.
Shivaay : u think I am a fool to keep a tracking chip in her watch. Anika fr the beginning had a doubt on u . U think I didn't know about the doll as soon as I came to know abt it I told everyone and we only interacted through texts. We knew u were going to somehow escape so I had sid and mal waiting in a car far away from her house. Then when they lost u we tracked anika. I. Just came a bit late to give u a surprise.
As he said that the police arrived and arrested him. Shivaay went to the police and asked them to keep them in a separate location to deal with him later.
Mal : Anika open your eyes. Ani.
Shivaay ran to her and picked her up and drove towards the hospital.
In the hospital everyone were tensed when the doctor came out everyone bombarded him with questions.
Doctor : calm down. She had regained her conscious but......
Shivaay : but what.
Doctor : since she got hurt in her legs she won't be able to walk properly for a few days.
Mal : what.
Doctor : nothing to worry about just for a few days thank God her bones r not broken or damaged severely. I have subscribed some medicines just let her take proper rest.
They all went inside to see anika smiling like her old self.
Anika : where is sahil.
Om : he is in Oberoi mansion don't worry.
Anika : but how.
Shivaay : the doctor said we can take her home.
He helped her carry home and the oberoi family was relieved seeing her even Tej.
Daadi : puttar u and saahil will stay here till u recover. No arguments.
Then for one week anika was looked after she was just overwhelmed with so much affection showered on her.

***********************************
Sorry really for disappearing and I know this chapter sucks but will do the next chapter better.