Arc 3.11 Ruler of the Night

A/N: Unedited, so if some things don't make sense or add up (yes, points I am talking about you), then I am sorry haha. 

Arc 3.11 Ruler of the Night 

Tian Xi gasped when she returned to the void space. There was still some lingering pain in her stomach. 

[Host, I left you alone because I thought you had everything under control despite all of my skepticism. Then all of a sudden I get a warning telling me that you are dying.]  001 was noticeably angry at the failure of her mission even though his voice was mechanic and monotone as always. He knew that it was impossible to successfully complete every mission, especially with how carefree she was taking everything. 

[Don't even attempt to blame me for being useless because I did try to tell you that something was off about Valentine before, but you didn't want to hear it.]

Tian Xi shut her closed mouth that was just about to protest. She did recall that he tried to tell her something but she cut him off confident that Valentine's agenda with Hugh was enough to offset his danger level for her. She was under the assumption that her second world already had two other hosts in addition to herself, so her third world should have been tamer. Not to mention, Wen Ren actually ended up being so generous and passive. Apparently, her luck really was just so bad that not only did she meet another host but a particularly ambitious one at that.

[I'm finally done!]  001 suddenly yelled in her mind, making her face darken. Was he already fed up with her after one failure? Or was it because of her nonchalant attitude, because that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

'001, if you kick me out now, you also won't be able to do anything for the next 1000 ye--'

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

'I kno--'

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

Tian Xi glared at the empty space since 001 was in her mind. 

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

'SHUT UP!' 

[Host--]

'I SAID TO SHUT UP OR I WILL RIP YOU OUT OF MY HEAD MYSELF AND DON'T THINK I WOULDN'T DARE--]

[SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN.]

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

Tian Xi took the Sword of Oblivion from her space inventory and spanned her arm straight, promptly positioning the sharp tip of the blade so that it was pointing directly into her right ear. 'Is this what I get for giving you time to explain, because that explanation was not good enough.'

Her face was impassive as if she wasn't just about to kill herself. Having two luck had nothing to do with the system yelling in her ear the painful truth over and over again.

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

[DISMISS! YELL DISMISS!]

Just as the almighty sword almost launched itself into her brain, 001 anxiously screeched out to compete with his other voice.

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]