Arc 5.8 Empress of Four Kingdoms

Suddenly, the newcomer was shoved aside by another pretty young man with loose long black hair and a peculiarly high-pitched voice,

"Bro! Didja find sis-in-la--HHHHHHH!!!"

Before he could finish his last word, he let out an earth-shattering gasp when his sight was drawn to Li Feifei's hand on the prostitute's chest. Then, he exaggeratedly covered his eyes with both hands and mumbled to himself repeatedly,

"What one cannot see, shall not be...what one cannot see..."

At this point, Li Feifei had taken the initiative to take her hands out of the woman's clothing.

And even though she knew she did nothing wrong, there was no way she would be let off so easily.

After all, she was caught in the act, breast-handed.

Sure enough, the first man attempted to drag her out by swinging her over his shoulder like a sack of rice. She got a good view of his ass so she didn't complain.

However, some people had trouble reading the turbulent mood. Or perhaps he just didn't care as Long Zheng grabbed onto her devil's arm and stopped him from leaving.

"Who are you? Where are you taking my..."

How could her devil let him finish his question?

He glowered at the young General, "Who are you?"

Bai Ping sat to the said with a slight smile as if watching a good show. She even had all of the women beside her to console them since everyone else seemed to be involved with whatever was going on between the strange man and Li Feifei one way or another.

Meanwhile, ignoring the two men, Li Feifei was complaining to 001 asking why he didn't tell her about her hubby's arrival.

[System did tell you that Hua's ambassadors were arriving soon.]

'But you didn't say one of them was coming here!' Li Feifei rebuked. She knew that this man always drank up a whole bunch of vinegar no matter what she did.

Thinking of this, she felt indignant. It's not like she overdid anything!

Zero, who stood to the side, was also full of schadenfreude as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame with a slight smile pasted across his annoyingly feminine face.

"I am her fiancé," Long Zheng darkly answered, with traces of threatening laced in his voice.

To this, the devil slapped her butt then squeezed it in anger.

Good, very good, wife.

Li Feifei rolled her eyes as she reached for his in retaliation, "He is my ex-fiancé!"

She gave him a little pinch as she clarified.

The childish devil smugly looked at Long Zheng with one brow raised, "How about that."

Long Zheng's face was dark, Why is she trying to explain to this random man? Who is he?

"Who are you?" He asked through gritted teeth as he glared at the darker man before him.

Unfortunately, his threatening gesture didn't work as the southern man simply smirked, "Since she's no longer your fiancée then it's none of your business."

Then he walked out of the room with Li Feifei still held over his shoulder like a lifeless ragdoll.

Long Zheng tried to chase them, but the feminine man who he presumed to be the other man's companion blocked the door with his thin body. No matter what the young general did, he just couldn't get past the seemingly weak and fragile lady-man.