Chapter 18:Fiancee Candidates

Fae POV

Isang linggo ang lumipas ay sakay nako ng eroplano papunta sa newyork doon kasi gaganapin ang party. Ayaw kong pumunta dahil para naman yun sa paghahanap ng fiancee kaya lang bigla nalang pinilit ako ni herd eh nung una Hindi run sya interisado.

Pwede sabihin mo kung bakit mo ko pinilit nalang bigla-tanong ko nasa tabi ko kasi sya.
I just think that its be better for you to have fiancee wala ka naman BF para kung sakali may mag aalaga sayo baka magiging matandang dalaga ka.-binatukan ko nga
Tumigiltigil ka ah,I don't need it pero since its also a business matter makakabuti rin to sa company.-me
Fae wag mong isipin ang business matter ,yourself is more important and your future-he said seriously.
I just shrug and lean in his shoulder.

....

The party was really elegant and luxurious. Everyone dress is shining but me I just wore a green off shoulder and above the knee skirt. As I'm kind of boyish one kaya minsan lang ako nagsusuot ng dress at yung simple dress lang. Agaw atensyon ang suot ko but I just walked and sit in a table nag dekwatro ako at cool na uminom ng wine.
Can you arrangement your posture- herd said
Being myself is the best way to disappoint others-i smirk.
Don't drink too much-herd
Right then when the family Samin the top 1 richest walk towards us. We stand and greet each other.
Thank you for attending Ms. Gord and Mr.saqt-Mr. Samin
Its a honor to be invited-herd
By the way his my son Wate Samin-pakilala ni Mrs. Samin sa isang gwapo at hot tignan na lalaki
Hi,nice meeting you-bati nya na nakangiti ng bahagya. Nagsalita na ang tagapagsalita at tinawag na ang mga candidates kaya nagpunta na kami sa harap at umupo sa mga upuan na nakahanda para samin.
4 kaming candidate, 2nd ,3rd,4th,5th.which is I'm in the 2nd yes second richest person in the world. Nagsimula na ang pagpapakilala samin.

From Harner family ,Surra she one of the most beautiful daughter of harner family. They are in the fifth rank of top richest people in the world.She studying business ad.
The second one is neca ,harami the 4th rank and graduated in a exclusive
School as a top notcher, artist designer.
The third was argo,saya she's a petite girl and graduated in law.
And the last but not the least,fae gord hmm as you see she always wearing a mask and no one ever see her face except her asst. Herd saqt. She's still a mystery on us.

Now,we may call Mr. Samin Wate to come and have dances with this beautiful ladies.

The crowd applouse and wate came out to the stage. Music begun to hum and he extend his arm to surra then they begun to dances followed by the crowd.
Me I stand and went to the crowd and sit there .
Why are you here,let's dance-herd
Hmm k.-me and accept his hand and went to the dance floor. He's looking in my eyes and so I am.
Thank you very much for everything-i whispered and turn around.
We talked a lot while dancing when someone stop us.
Excuse me,Can I borrow her-A man said hmm his a little familiar to me.
Oh,OK..then fae I'm be going then-herd said and smiled or maybe he smirk.
May I dance with you miss-i just nodded and take his hand.
While were dancing he talked.
Don't you remember me anymore-he ask
Do I need to-me
Not really but by the way I'm ether dai I also dance with you last time-oo nga noh naalala kona.
I didn't expect to see you here as a candidates of the prince fiancee,are u ready to show your identity -he whispered on my ears when he pull me closer to him.
No,and for your info. I don't know also why I am here.I'm be going-me at iniwan sya doon. Pumunta ako sa rooftop at doon Uminom ng alak.
Agad akong nalasing dahil sa hard alcohol..

......

Wate POV

Matapos Kong makasayaw ang tatlo ay nagtungo ako sa restroom. I sighed dipa ako nakakapili kung sino sa kanila. Magaganda sila at sexy pero Ewan di ako naatract sa kanila. Pagkalabas ko ng rest room may nakita akong paika ikang babae na naglalakad.Nang medyo malapit sya ay nakilala ko sya. Si fae gord at suot parin ang mask nya. Nilampasan nya ako na parang wala lang nang parang matutumba sya kaya agad ko syang inalalayan ,naamoy ko agad ang alak at mukhang nakatulog na kaya no choice ako kundi buhatin sya.
Hindi ko pa sya nakakasayaw pero lasing na sya. Ayaw ko pa naman sa mga lasingero. I'm disappointed pero curious din naman ako sa kanya.
Ipinunta ko sya saking kwarto at Ipinahiga ko sya kama .Napatitig ako sa kanya at sa shot nya sya lang ang pinakasimple ang damit sa mga taong dumalo,naisip ko tuloy kung totoong sya ang nasa second rank. Kakaiba rin ang mga kilos at galaw nya.
They say no one ever see her face so I'm curious unti unting lumalapit ang kamay ko sa kanyang maskara ng magbukas ang pinto at iniluwa nito ang isang lalaki. No the prince of england.
What you doing here-me and stand to face him. He look to the bed then me.
Can you excuse me I'm going to take her-he said and carry the girl.
Wait prince,she's one of my fiancee candidates so I take care of her -I stopped
Really,is planning to removed her mask is caring her.-he said so serious then walk out to the door.
He's right,then my secretary call me.

.....