Epilogue

The wedding was luxurious and fantastic, held in Japan were in found the biggest colorful and artistic natural garden in the world..

Note:(just an imagination)

As fea love nature ,her dress was a gorgeous light green gowns.. And white toxido to wate..

As the song was played fea begun walk to the altar with herd and galen in her arms.. She was shock and very happy at the same time seeing her friends from Egypt who just finish their wedding smiling ang applausing them..
The royal family from england, meeny who was also very gorgeous on her white dress, her agents in formal suit ,her teachers in the past like min,jhon, ,also many reporters and  writers was came,and of course rich ,politician, businessman and important people attended..

She look infront of her and saw wate smiling at her..he lend his hand to her that she accepted..
As they face the god,their heart is very warm ,at last for many challenges and years that past they are still the one who meant for each other..

After a passionate kiss,a warm applause and cheers for them.. They happily face each other and have a bonding..

I can't imagine myself attending such wedding-the principal exclaimed.. Everyone laugh to her expression of amusement..
Right,but more surprising  is the two billionaire is staying and bonding with us for a long time-jhon
You're also very gorgeous you surprass what I imagine- ether
Enough of that,your exaggerating things,-she humbly said.
Wate was very lucky to have you-meeny
So I am- she response and smiled to wate.

Let's party party -she shouted and press a remote bottom..
Everyone was silent and shock as they see the ground was split into two ang a pool was came out.

Everyone begin to murmur and amazed..

How did you do that-herd surprisely ask..
You may discover a lot of my secret but I still have some-kidnat nya kay herd at pinunit nya ang gown.at tumakbo at tumalon sa pool..
Come on everyone -aya nya sa mga bisita doon..

Wait..-hindi na naituloy ni galen ang saabihin at napangiwi nalang..
Masanay kana-herd pat her shoulder.
She never change,still full of surprise-lorna commented na sinang ayunan ng lahat..

....

Camera flash everywhere for the second time appearance in public.

Out of thousands people in Philippines able to come out now to the world of changes and have a good life.. With work,house and lot and good attitude and discipline.. This all was happen by their own dream, and hard work..

Also in Africa,there's a millions of people help and having a good lives,with education ... The company and all of us work together in order to make this possible...

I Fea Gord ,will always what I am,and

I already talked to every country President and was be able to gain approval so I would like to offer you a great chance and opportunity to venture five greatest places on the world by only making a plan ,suggesting an idea on how to make this world more beautiful and prosperous . You only see peoples i assigned in every country to tell or pass your idea ans plan ,If I like it,money is no problem.. The time it was successful you will enjoy your adventure.
I give you a criteria:

First, less or no negative impact  to nature.,our environment.or it can be helpful instead.
Second, plan must not spoiled peoples,instead its can make them diligent, responsible and others.
Third, Set rules and regulation as well as punishment . even it was harsh and cruel as long no one can be killed and don't abuse too much human rights.

That all and thank you...

.....

That was a world wide plan will we handle it-mr.samin said..
We will,I believe in everyone skilled and determination-fea responded
Your acted like a serious and respectable leader now-she just shrug..
Anyway ,ma'am,musta na ang POD-she asked to Lorna
Its perfectly all right,no need to worry-tumango tango sya..
Fea how about going to LF you don't go there for a long time-wate said
Ah yeah , I'm planning to,everyone want to come with us-She asked look to everyone.
Maybe next time,you two enjoy there-they cheers for the new couple.

Thank you guys..-she said..

Everyone of them become part of her rich and normal life..

Those plan and idea came up seeing the world evolve in different angles..

Love is everywhere and it posses power a unique one..

The mysterious

The Unknown

The Numb

The rich

The normal

She is

The

Silent Rich
...

                          THE END

.....

Other stories:

*Zeremiya Mythe
       -completed
       -fantasy

*The king's Queen
        -on hold
        -Random,general fiction

.....

A/N

My stories is not that details, as I'm kind of lazy and lack of imagination skill.. I do apologized ...

Thank you..