Chapter 19:Unexpected Visitor

Fae POV

I tried to get up but I felt dizzy and lye down again.
Don't force yourself ,here-he help me to drink water while me still close eyes.
Are you feeling better-i nodded and open my eyes and saw him,I'm surprised but I didn't react
You, what ..-I wonder my eyes its not my room.
Your in my mansion here in newyork,your drunk when I saw u so I take u here.-ether
What about my mask-me and going to touch my face when I saw the mask in a table.
What the fuck-me and look at him sharp.
Woaah chill,don't worry I already knew you and seen you before-im confused
What do u mean-me
For everyone your mystery ,but for me your just an ordinary highschool student living a simple life.-he said while looking in my eyes.
How did you know are you stalking me-i raised my eyebrows
You can say that ,but u just accidentally knew I happened to see you and saqt talking to each other in the market,then I investigate about you and your relation to him.-I just shrug.
I'm be going then -me and get up.
Why so in hurry let have a breakfast first,I already call herd that your in here.-so he knew but why he let me be with this guy.
Leave me alone will you,don't get me mad or I will kill you here in your house-i said seriously and take my mask
Im not scared-i get mad and pissed I take the knife in the table and threw it towards him,his cheeks bleed and he look surprised.
Next time don't pissed me off or it will get through to your heart.-me and walk out in his house. This a mansion indeed and have a wide garden. Im feel sorry but im really easy to pissed and i dont want anyone pestering me. But anyway I need to back to the school .

.......

Ether POV

I'm froze to see the blood on my cheeks, what a ruthless lady.

Prince ether ,what happened your bleeding-my Butler asked worried
I'm fine,Did the lady already go-me,and sit on the bed while they wiping the blood.
Yes sire,did she did it to you-butler kyrid
Not really ,that enough I'm fine now ,will you leave me for a moment-me,he just bowed and walk out to the door.

I gave a long sighed and touch my cheeks. She's easy to pissed and rudely wound my cheeks hhmm I make her pay..

Smirk..

~~~~~

Fae POV

Its been a weeks past and I can't believed what I discover about that man. I asked herd who is that freak. A crown Prince of england Ether Dai ,really and why a prince stalking me. But one more shocking is Wate Samin chooses me as his fiancee like really I didn't even have a dance and talked properly with him that day . After knowing he chooses me they wanted us to meet but I refused as I'm in the province so we talk over the phone.

Its was unexplainable will you explain why u chooses me-i asked
I choose you coz I like u -he respond
Oh come on ,tell me and I will tell something too- me
OK ,you win.hmm after seeing you drunk I think your not interested in marrying me,so since I can't choose to those three i thought of you-i knew but what did he say see me drunk.
How you see me drunk ,can you tell me -me
Sure you not remember as you fell asleep I take you to my room to lye down but suddenly a man I mean the Prince came and take you-he explained.
Oh,really thanks..and you sure said I'm not interested about that fiancée thingy,so herd will help your company without that.-me
Yes he already said that but he still want us to be a fiancée-wate,napangiwi nalang ako.
Oh ,and you agree-me
Yes,you help us a lot-wate
Fine,till you find your girl ,I'm hanging up-me.
....

Ms.Fae!!-sigaw ng teacher namin kaya sa gulat ko ay na pa
Yes maam-me
Nakikinig kaba kanina pa kita tinatanong ah-teacher
Ah sorry maam-hinging paumanhin ko. Nakakahiya ..

....

Pag uwi ko sa bahay mga 6:00 na dahil nagmeeting kami kanina para sa girls scout camping. Mga ilang minuto lang ay pumasok na si sir jhon.
Kukunin ko lang kailangan ko ,kumain kana ba-tanong nya
Yes sir-me ,pumasok sya sa office at paglabas nya may dala itong mga papel.
Halika punta tayo sa restaurant at kumain alam Kong nagsisinungaling ka eh kadadating lang mo din eh. -ika nya at hinila ako ,tumanggi ako kaya lang mapilit sya.
Kumain kami ng kabagan libre nya daw kaya busog kami mga 6:40 ay naghiwalay na kami hatid daw ako at gabi na pero ayaw ko talaga kaya yun walang nagawa.
Habang naglalakad ako pauwi ay nilalaro ko ang phone sa kamay ko habang nagpapamusic.
Pagbukas ko ng pinto ay dumeretso ako agad sa kwarto gusto Kong bisitahin ang underground nang maisip Kong kumuha muna ng snack sa kusina.
Ngunit nagulat ako ng makita ang isang lalaking nagmermeryenda sa mesa. Nang makita nya akoy ngumiti pa.
What you doing here,-me
Surprised, napadaan lang ako kaya binisita kita kaya lang wala ka kaya heto ng snanak ako. San ka pla galing gabi na ah.-napataas ako ng kilay ,napatingin ako sa pisngi nya wala na doon ang sugat at ni walang scar umupo ako sa harap nya
Napadaan lang ah,tell me why you are here-me
Are you going to throw knife again,did you already forget what you did ,you bled my cheeks so I'm going to take the consequence. Siguroy kilala Mona kung sino talaga ako-yabang at ngiti nitong saad.
Oh so,OK tell me what you want-para matapos na nga to.
Date me-tinignan ko sya ng tanong
I'm serious, -he added
Just go and kill your self -me and was going to stand when he hold my hand and show her phone. N what the fuck its my photo in his mansyon while sleeping without my mask. I was going to grab that when he raise his hand. I have no choice I rumble with him till we both in the floor while I'm in top of him. Accidentally my hand slip on the floor and kissed his lower lips we both stop and surprised. I recover after a minute and got my chance to grab the phone and threw it on the wall it wreck. Then I hurriedly pick the memory and tear it.
He comeback in his senses from what happened to his phone.
What the hell you did-mura nito at galit.
I tell u don't get me mad,now get out -me and walk back to my room.
I won't stop pestering you till you date me ,do you think you can hide about you anymore-he shouted.
Will u stop when I did-inis na tanong ko,nakakabanas na kasi eh.
Yes,dont worry it just a month -ether
Good,then OK but if u don't stop bothering me after a month you will not be please to what will I do-i said devilishly.
By the way you can rest here but tommorow I don't want to see your face already prince tsk.-dabog Kong saad at pumasok ng kwarto at lock. Pagod ako kaya dina ako pumunta sa underground tulog nalang ako.

......