Chapter 22:First Date

Lorna POV

Tuesday I seen her walking to the school her body was cover with bruises , John approach her. They talk then walk toward us on the office.

My dear,why you get back so early you must rest-our principal said
I'm fine,and sorry for the trouble-she respond.
Kasama mo ninong mo-ngumiwi sya.
Bakit kanya pinayagang pumasok mukhang dikapa ayos. -ngumiti lang to
Matigas po talaga ulo ko,isa pa ayos talaga ako tong mga sugat kolang ang pinapagaling ko,saka marami napo akong namiss na klase ,-kunot ulo nitong saad.
Mabuti naman nag alala ang school sayo,pero sabi nila nasa gilid kadaw ng cliff eh sinabing delikado dun-principal. I agree nagkagulo daw ang camp sa naganap pati ang school at ang school ng estudanteng nakabangga sa kanya.
Matigas po talaga kasi ang ulo ko kaya nais Kong makita ang magandang falls nayun at kunan ng picture.- tugon nya.
Mukhang proud ka na nagdulot ka nang gulo sa dep ed dahil sa katigasan ng ulo mo-me ,sinuway ako agad ng principal.
Not really ,I'm proud becoz I accidentally save someone. If she didn't bump on me maybe she the one who fell. Our impact make her safe her life..-she said ,which we made us quiet.
Well then I'm be going to my class now-she stood and walk out to the. We sat on the wooden chair.
What would wedo now -min said
I'm going,pls excuse me-i said and get out ,I went to the LRC and face my papers thinking what have I said. Right,maybe I misunderstood her,and didn't think before I speak..everything back to my memories I embarass her a lot. Its not that I don't like her or hate her just her attitude that I don't want or maybe I'm just jealous to her..I don't know...
I send a student to call her for us to talk..

....

She came in and greeted me ,it just the two of us in the room.

Sorry,for what I said a while ago,I didn't consider your situation,but tell me were I too harsh for you.-me,looking to her eyes. She smiled
Not really,I understand you that its was your personality,and i have fault to everything, so I deserve the consequences of my actions-i smiled,i see she was matured inside than I think.
Thank you,I just want you to know that I don't hate you -me
Thank u then,I'm sorry too ,to my attitude, it just become a habits of mine and as weak human its not easy to get rid of it-fea
I know ,same goes to me,OK you can go back to your classes now,I will just give all activities you missed in my class-she bowed and went back to her class ,I sighed..I'm glad..

.......

Fae POV

One week past,everything was fine my wounds already healed. On the Saturday,I was mopping in the underground when someone call on the telephone.
Yes,- answer
Hello, baby let have a date today-it was obviously ether.
OK,lets meet on the restaurant in the city-me,I promised anyway
Thank you,see you then-i hang up the phone.I prepared my self..
Im just wearing a jeans and a Blue t shirt...I saw him waving while walking toward me..
Good morning..your simply beautiful today..let's go-he said ..I just ignored him and get into the car he just follow me and begun to drive..
Where you want to go-he asked but I just shrug..
Hhmm..lets go out of the town..to the beach-he said while he look at me ,,I just nodded..hmm I like sea....

We went to el nido Palawan....its was so beautiful and I take a lot of selfies there...He brought me a one piece swimsuit and its really cute he has a great taste..we also take picture together and were like close friend smiling,laughing enjoying ourself together on the water.. When we tired we sit on the sand while watching the other people on the sea maybe we stayed here for 4 hours..

You look like you had fun-he said ,I lye down to the sand
Yeah...its been a longtime since I have been to s wide sea..it was so fun thank to you.-me and smile at him..
Are not angry at me anymore-he asked with a big smile I just nodded..
Where with wego next-me
Hhmm...Amusement park ..let's have some rides-he said and stand so I extend my hand and help me to stand..

We went to an exclusive amusement park,,its was wide and complete one..

Let's go to the pirate swing-me and grab his hands and run there ..were like a child...

We tried a lot of rides and games nakakahilo na kaya nagpasya kaming umupo sa isang bench ...

Are u already tired-i look at him..
Hindi masyado ,refresh lang natin utak natin.-me
I'm glad your enjoying our date-ether
Of course kung Hindi ,Hindi nalang ako sumama sayo.-me
Right,-napakunot nitong saad
Nakakatawang isipin na ikaw ang kasama ko at Hindi ang fiancee ko-me
Why,gusto mobang sya ang kasama mo-taas kilay nito.
Hindi,naisip kolang naman -me and look at the sky..
Will you tell or show him who really are you when you date or where you going to marry him -seryosong tanong nito.
That won't be happen,n why you asked such question who have nothing to do with it-me,
I'm sorry,I'm just curious by the way let's go..-Sabay pakita nya ng movie ticket at hinila ako.
Isang fantasy adventure na movie ang panood tahimik lang kami nung nasa kalagitnaan na ay gusto nang pumikit ng aking mata ..
Are u ok-tanong nito ng dina maderetso ang aking ulo..tumango nalang ako..inaantok talaga ako hangang sa tuluyan akong sinakop ng kadiliman..

...

Ether POV

I look to her when she lean on my shoulder.. Jeezz she's already snoozing ..I arranged her head and look to the movie .. It really a miracle like yesterday she don't want to talk to me but now were already close..Herd is right we can become close soon maybe she just didn't want the way I act toward her like I'm threatening her..
As the movie end she's still asleep so I have no choice but carry her.. She's kind of heavy ..I put her in the car then remove my sweater to cover her and drove back to her house..
My phone rang..

Sire,where are you its going to be nightfall soon..-my batler asked.
I'm be coming soon,don't wait for me..-me then I hang up..

When we reach her house after 2 hours its already 6:45pm. I look again and she's still sleeping look like she's not the type who's easy to wake up"tulog mantika "kumbaga.
I look to her house and it s look like no one inside and to make sure I knock to the door.when I confirmed no one inside I get near to fea..look her key in her pocket but its not here so I look to her bag pack and its was there. I opened the house door and carry her with her thing n get inside the house..I put her into her bed n look at her closely..
I'm happy today and had fun thank you-i whispered and kissed her forehead then I went home.

....