Be Patient!

Isaiah 49: 22-23

        The Sovereign LORD says to His people: " I will signal to the nations, and they will bring your children home. Kings will be like fathers to you, queens will be lioke mothers. They will bow low before you and honor you ; they will humbly show their respect to you. Then you will know that I am the LORD; no one who waits for My help will be disappointed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'NO ONE WHO WAITS FOR MY HELP WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.' A verse to remember! A verse to trust! 

Life is a series of test. It is our 'practice ground' to our life in eternity so don't expect that 'this' level would be easy. But we have our GOD to guide us. It just takes self-discipline and total dependence to GOD that we can overcome whatever test life may throws to us.

There are a lot of tests that we have to face, one of it is the 'patience to wait for the right one'. Waiting for the right one seems easy specially if you don't mind it at all but if you're in a situation where it feels like you want to have a boyfriend or peer pressure or whatsoever, just remember our verse, Isaiah 49: 22-23, which tells us to wait to avoid disappointments. The Bible says, "Everything has its own time and its own season." We have to wait for for the flower to bloom before we pick it up , like women, we have togrow first with GOD before the right one came. As the saying goes, "Anything worth-waiting is worth-having". And besides, we don't have to rush. GOD has plans for us and our part is to trust and wait for His' perfect time.