•Huit•

Johns POV
I walked into school with a mission.
Operation reject Thomas.
Well kinda? Since I'm not going out with him.

Geez this whole 'two timing' thing is confusing.

Before I could even open my locker I felt someone slap my back.
"Ouch.." I mumbled turning around to see Peggy?

"Hey you! Haven't seen you in so long.." She smiled.
"Hey Peggy!" I beamed closing my locked door giving her my full attention.

"How are you and Alexander...?" She asked.

"We're good.." I shrugged.
"Hmmmmmmm like together good?" She smirked.

"What?!" I jolted feeling my cheeks burn.

"Just kidding! It's not like I ship you two or anything.." She giggled.
"Y-Yeah.. Have you seen Thomas anywhere?" I asked changing the subject.

"Thomas? For what..?" Peggy asked.
"Just need to talk to him.." I shrugged scratching the back of my neck.
"Hmm weird cause he was looking for you too..." She said placing a finger on her chin.

He was looking for me too? Crap now it seems like we're hiding something.
"He's at his locker.." She shrugged.
"Oh.. Okay thanks Peggy.." I smiled before walking towards the other side of the hall spotting him looking through a book as I tapped his shoulder.

"Oh Hey Johnny!" He smiled fixing his gaze on me.

"Hey Thomas... I need to talk to you.."
"Have you come up with a decision.?"
I nodded.

Alexander's POV
Just a few more days and we're done with that horrible suspension cleaning which I was so excited for by the way.

I walked into school with Eliza on my arm as always "I'm so glad your in school suspension is almost over" she beamed our arms linked.

"So am I, I don't know how much I could take with sorting old trophies" I joked as Eliza giggled.

We walked over to my locker as I unlocked it as Eliza ranted about her classes I wasn't listening since I noticed John and Thomas awfully close.

My locker was across from Thomas's so I heard their conversation perfectly as the crowds of students cleared up.

"Yeah so about the 'date'.." John said using his fingers to quote date, wait are they going out? Can't be.

"I have something's planned if your up for it" Thomas said with that stupid smirk on his face.

"That's sounds great!" John said making my heart explode, I grabbed Ellie's hand as I was ready to leave not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation.

Because of course my ex and my crush are going out because that's just my luck.

Time skip...

"And than he said that's sounds great" I said in a sad voice as I played with my fork as I explained to my friends.

"It makes so much more sense now" Peggy mumbled as Lafayette and Hercules comforted me.

"You can't trust people these days" Eliza said as she had a angry face on "and to think I was going to save him from Thomas!" Angelica raged.

If you haven't caught on basically the whole group was furious with John and Thomas.

"After we even told him why y'all broke up" Lafayette said making everyone snap their heads to him with a look, "wait? YOU TOLD HIM?" I said standing up as everyone cringed.

"In our defense he asked..." Peggy said which made more people gave her looks instead "that doesn't mean you tell him!" I said putting my face on the table frustrated.

"Sorry?" They all said in unison as I shook my head "it doesn't even matter after these last few suspension days I'm done talking to John Laurens" I said standing up to go to the school basement.

I was only able to eat lunch with friends because of good behavior, if arguing with Thomas is good behavior than okay Washington.

"Good luck" Angelica snorted as I flipped her off.

Just a few days and I could rip both of those toxic people out of my life.

Johns POV
I'll admit saying no to Thomas wasn't as difficult as I thought. He looked sort of sad but I can't two Time Alex and Thomas especially when I think I'm developing feelings for Alexander.

I walked out the room to out door cafeteria to see the group. I slightly wave to see Alex stand up and walk away and Eliza trotting behind him.

Weird?

I walk to them sitting next to Lafayette.
"Hey guys!" I smiled softly. They all gave me weird stares.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Hercules and Peggy said in unison. "Huh?" I asked raising a brow.
"We told you why they broke up.. And you go after Thomas?!" Hercules shouted crossing his arms.

"Wait.. what are you guys talking about?" I asked in pure confusion.
"That sounds great Thomas!" Angelica mocked rolling her eyes.

Wait they know about the 'date' that I turned down on? "You guys probably got it all wrong.. I told Thomas no to that date.." I said.

"Then why did Alex tell us you are going?" Lafayette asked.
"He most likely heard wrong! I wouldn't do that to Alex.." I said. They all exchanged glances at each other.

"You sure?" Maria asked raising a brow.
"How do we know you aren't lying?"
"How can he even prove it Maria?" Angelica said.

"YO THOMAS!" Hercules shouted across the cafeteria.
"Shoot that's embarrassing for him.." Peggy mumbled. "YES?!" He yelled back. "IS IT TRUE JOHN REJECTED YOUR DATE?!"

Most of the cafeteria laughed as nearly everyone looked at me. I mean they do on a daily..

"SADLY.. Yes.." Thomas said loudly. I nodded slightly. "Hmm okay.. I forgive you John." Hercules said and everyone else nodded.

"Is he really upset?" I fiddled with my fingers. "Yeah.. He seemed really bummed about it." Angelica said.
"How..Can I make it up to him?" I asked. Nearly everyone shrugged before an idea came to my head.

"Where is He now?"

A/N: wow Hercules just exposed Thomas, poor tommy :) - Cris💗💫

A/N Little Johnny Wohnny, and Hercules shouting at Thomas in front of everyone is a whole mood
Bunny out🐰💨