BTS adopting you (imagine)

The BTS members were just sitting in the living room watching a movie. "I'm going to make more popcorn." said Jin and he stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. Jimin was wrapped up in a blanket with Tae and Jungkook. "Yah! This blanket isn't yours Taehyung-ah!" said Jungkook pulling the soft material towards him harshly. "But I'm cold..and it's not me! It's Jimin!"

"I don't take part in this." Jimin said glaring at Taehyung. "yes you do!" "I'm in the middle! Both of you are pulling it!!" "SHUT UP!" screamed Suga throwing a plush toy towards them. Jin came back with popcorn in his hands and a blanket for the maknae line. "aish this children.." he said annoyed and put the blanket over them. finally, they stayed quite. "Hoseok..did you hear that?" asked Namjoon looking at him. "what do you mean?" "I heard someone cry..a kid?" The others were just interested in the movie laughing and eating popcorn. "guys!" hoseok screamed for all to hear. "JJINJA! WHY CAN'T WE WATCH THE MOVIE IN PEACE?!?!" said Jin standing up. "Namu said he heard someone cry!" All the boys looked at each other. "let's all go to the front door and see if there is something or someone.." said Suga yawning sleepily.

Everyone hesitantly walked towards the front door. "W-Who's gonna open it?" Asked Hoseok scared. "Hmm...Jimin?" "What Jungkook?" "Open the door" "Nope"
"Yes"
"No!"
"Do it!"
"Nah!"
"I'm gonna eat all your rice cakes!"
"...*sigh* fine!"

Jimin slowly walked to the door and opened it. He looked around the neighborhood and found nothing. "I don't see-" "Jimin-ah..it's on the floor." said Suga looking down at the basket. A little baby was looking up at them and started crying. Jin ran over and picked the baby up. "shh sh shh..Jin eomma is here now."  Namjoon looked at it a little scared. "Namu. Why do you look scared?" asked Hobi laughing a bit. "I want to hold it, but I don't want to break it!" "that's why you ain't holding it!" Jin said. Jungkook smiled at the baby and tickled it's little tummy. "How do we know it's gender?" asked Tae. "Eh...imma call BlackPink to see the issue.." said Suga walking away to get his phone that was on his studio. calling BlackPink..

Lisa: Hello?

Suga: Lisa?

Lisa: Yes Suga?

Suga: Can you please come over to our dorm for a tiny issue?

Lisa: of course! I'm bringing Jisoo.

Suga: Ok thanks.

(end of call)

"I'm done." Said Suga walking back to the front door. "ok good...what now?" asked Tae forrowing his eyebrows. Jimin ran to the kitchen quickly and looked inside the fridge. The boys went to the living room with the baby in Jin's arms...still crying. He found milk, put it in a cup, and started the microwave. After a minute, he grabbed it and ran again into the living room without spilling it. "here...miork..for..the child!" he said breathlessly. Jin grabbed it and looked at it with a face saying 'what the fuck?'

"what?!" "It needs a cap! Or else it will spill!" "put some on your finger and feed it like that!" The boys were giggling over what was happening. The door burst open with Lisa panting, Jisoo just laughed loudly. "WE ARE HERE! WHERE IS THE BABY?!" Lisa said desperately. She walked over the guys and took the child out of Jin's hands. Jisoo looked at what was on his other hand. "You planned feeding the baby milk without a baby cup? Wow..good father you are!" "shut up Jisoo!" The girls brought baby stuff and went to the bathroom. "What do you think the gender is?" asked Jungkook looking at the wall, spacing out. "maybe a boy?" guessed Namjoon. "um no. A beautiful gurl~" Said Tae putting his head on his hands.  Lisa and Jisoo walked out of the bathroom smiling with the baby. "So...what is it?" Asked Hobi smiling brightly.
"A girl!" Screamed both of them. The boys clapped happily. Lisa gave her back to Namjoon and he just froze for a moment. "Just hold her~" said Lisa smirking. "Fine."
He looked at the little girl that was put in has arms. She was sleeping cutely. "I might as well get used to it.." The guys talked with Jisoo and Lisa, but Namjoon thought of something.