Liking Jungkook?

*Ayo everyone! You are 15 right here!! It's 2017! All of this happens around the time when they went to Billboard awards!*

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes a little and stretched. Last night I was playing Overwatch at unmemorable times and fell asleep on my studio, but I woke up in my bed. Jin probably carried me to my room. When I turned to my side, there was Y/N sleeping. I got scared and jumped a little. She was hugging my waist and her hair was all over her face. WAIT. WHY IS SHE IN MY BED?! I checked to see if both of us had our clothes on. PHEW, NOTHING HAPPENED. Anyway, why the freak would I even- Nevermind. I took the hair out of her face and caressed her cheek. It feels weird calling her my daughter. It just doesn't sound right, but I can't really do anything about it...I think.

I kissed her forehead and looked at her lovingly. She's too beautiful for this universe. Y/N stretched her arms and hugged me closer. "Baby...wake up," I said poking her nose. "Yah Kookie!" she said still hugging me. I felt her breath on my neck and I started to blush. "G-Get up honey..." I said and she stood up and crossed her legs on the bed. "Goodmorning Kookie!" She said smiling brightly. Her smile is so cute! I stood up too and she jumped onto me and hugged my neck. "You are clingy today aren't ya?" I laughed rubbing her back. "Yeah...I'm hungry.." "Then let's go downstairs!" Both of us walked out the door and went down the stairs.

It smelled like waffles everywhere. "Jin appa...are you making waffles?" Y/N said running into the kitchen. Jin laughed and put some waffles into a plate. "I made them just how you like them!" She sat down on the table and started eating. I sat in front of her and Jin gave me a slice of pizza from yesterday. I took a bite and looked at Y/N. She was such a cheerful child...

"Jungkook." I whipped my head to the right and saw Jimin looking at me seriously. "Yes hyung?" "Can you come here for a moment?" I frowned confused and stood up. Jimin grabbed my shoulder and took me to a hallway.

He sighed and looked at me. "What's up Jimin?" "You like her don't you?" My eyes widened and I looked at the ground. "N-No I don't...I-I can't.." Jimin laughed and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it! It's completely fine if you like her. You are the maknae!" I scoffed and looked at him. "What is the maknae part suppose to mean?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "You are the youngest of the group and the closest to Y/N's age, so it for me, it was kind of predictable." I smiled at him and slapped his arm. "Maybe I do like her...I still am confused about what I'm feeling." "You'll figure it out soon!" We walked back to the kitchen and she wasn't there. "Where did Y/N go?" I asked. Namjoon peeked his head out of the refrigerator. "Probably upstairs in one of our rooms." "Ok thanks hyung!"

I ran to my room and I opened the door. I saw my closet open. Weird. "What the fuck?" I whispered and tip toed to my closet. Right when I was gonna touch the door it slammed. "AAAH!" "AAAA!!!!" I put my hand on my chest and stare confused at Y/N. "W-What are you doing in my closet?" "Looking for a white shirt!" I looked at what she was wearing...my oversized white shirt which looks way more oversized on her body. "How do I look?" I blushed and giggled. "You look amazing.."
I do like her
She made finger hearts and laughed.
What if she doesn't like me?
"Why do you need my white shirt?"
"I don't really feel like buying one right now so...I know you have like 10 pairs of the same white shirts. You can buy another one tomorrow!" She said pointing at all the white shirts.
She's too adorable
I walked closer to her and cupped her face with my hands. "It doesn't matter which shirt from mine you pick...you look beautiful." She looked like a tomato. "T-Thank you..but that isn't true!" I scoffed. "You are perfect baby."
Is this my chance?

 Freak It.

I leaned slowly to her face and kissed her. It was short but sweet. When I pulled away she was looking at me with wide eyes. I became embarrassed.
I did a mistake
"I-I'm so sorry" I started to walk away.

It was 10 pm and I was going to sleep. I still regret what I did. I knew she didn't like me like that.

I entered my room and changed into my sleepwear. Getting into bed, I checked social media and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I can't stop thinking about what I did and about her...

The door opened and I didn't want to look up. I felt someone hug my waist and I started to get nervous. As I was turned the other way, I couldn't see who it was. A second later, the person started to play with my hair. Ok who the hell is in my bed. I turned around and there was the person I felt humiliated with...Y/N. She blushed and stared at me. "I'm so sorry Y/N..."
"Why are you sorry?" She asked. I sighed and looked everywhere but her face.

"I really like y-you, but I didn't even ask if I could kiss you o-or if you even like me." She put her hand on my cheek and made me look at her. "I like you too Jungkook...don't worry!" I sighed relieved and smiled. "I love you Jungkook..." "I love you too."
I pecked her lips and she giggled shyly.

"You know...Jimin told me he knew I was gonna begin crushing on you." I said hugging Y/N close. "That's what Jhope told me too!" We both laughed. She kissed me and I kissed back. I'm just happy nothing bad happened..she likes me back and that's all that matters.

Y/N POV

"You know...Jimin told me he knew I was gonna begin crushing on you." Jungkook told me hugging me close. "That's what Jhope told me too!"
We both laughed. It felt good to be in a relationship with Jungkook, to be honest. It was weird calling him father or appa. I didn't like it. I started having a crush on him three months ago. I'm surprised no one noticed! I kissed him and he kissed me back. Even tho we just confessed, every kiss was special. Our lips fitted perfectly together.
"Are we a thing Jungkook?" I asked. "If you want it to be a thing then of course." He played with my hair and looked at me adorably.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

He kicked his feet on the bed happily. "I can't wait to tell the hyungs!"
That is the most difficult part of all of this.
"When will we tell them?" "Soon...this week maybe." "Alright.."

That night we didn't sleep...we talked a lot. Jungkook is such a wonderful guy.
We probably fell asleep very late. He slept with his head on my chest and my head on top of his. I hope nothing bad happens because we like each other. I bet Army will be supportive about it!

I'll just have to wait until we tell everyone.