Jimin babysitting you!

Jimin woke up at the sound of his phone. He got a notification.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and stretched then reached his phone that was on his nightstand. "Hmm...what time is it??" it was 7 am..there was also a text from Jin.

Jin: We went to the recording studio! Please take care of Y/N. We will be back soon!

Jimin arose from his bed and walked over to the crib next to his bed. "Good morning sunshine~" he cooed. She laughed happily for a few seconds but then it turned into a tantrum. "You are very bipolar! Don't do that because you confuse Jimin oppa!" He said picking her up and walking down the stairs to the kitchen.
Jimin put Y/N on her high chair and walked over to the fridge to grab some milk, then he went to the covers and found a baby cup, and finally put the milk into the microwave. After a few minutes of waiting, the warm milk was ready!

"Your drink is ready~! Don't cry.."
Jimin put the baby cup in her mouth and she drank all the milk. "What would you like to do baby?" Jimin asked picking her up and spinning. Y/N pulled on Jimin's hair and laughed. "I guess we will watch a movie!"

Both of them sat down in the living room couch and watched a princess movie...because why not. "Fack!" Y/N said jumping up and down seeing how the princess spun in a dress. "Don't tell me you want a dress now..." "...Bish?" "Alright then..." Jimin went to his room and changed her into a cute pink attire and a cute pink bow on her head. They went walking down the street of Seoul and he was all dressed up in black. "Ok...which store has princess dresses?" "FACKI FACK!" Y/N screamed and pointed to a store full of cute dresses. "Oof you are smarter than Namjoon!"

They went into the store and we're seeing all the dresses that were in stock, but of course, Y/N ha to pick one that was only for the view..."Um..baby that's not for us to buy..." "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITUUU!" She screamed kicking her legs and moving her arms around smacking Jimin on the face. "AISH OK OK OPPA WILL ASK!" Jimin said walking over to one of the staffs of the shop.

"Excuse me, ma'am...is that dress in the corner in stock right now?" "Sorry, sir but that dress is coming the upcoming week." Y/N was about to cry, but Jimin looked at the woman with desperation. "Ok, sir I see you have a little problem there...I will put it on stock tomorrow and we will deliver it to you." "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" They signed pages full of info and Jimin exited with Y/N. "Fa-" "Yes oppa bought the pink beautiful dress for you, but it's coming tomorrow ok?" "Bish.."

The two of them went home and sat down on the couch playing with toys. Jimin was on his phone and decided to go to the kitchen and grab ice cream for both of them. "I will be right back baby!" He ran off and dropped his phone on the couch. "fack." Y/N said crawling to the phone beside her. She somehow guessed the password and tapped Whatsapp very harshly. Jungkook was texting him before he left to get ice cream.

Jungkook: Hyung? Did you leave?

Jimin: IAKEMMCJEDIID *Autocorrector* I ATE YOUR COOKIES

Jungkook: YOU DID WHAT????

Jimin: YOALECEWMIDCE *Autocorrector* YO I LIKE MOO MOOS

Jungkook: cows??

Jimin: MOOOOOOOOOAWSSS

Jungkook: Are you drunk Jimin-ah?

Jimin: MAYEIEIEBDWDWS *Autocorrector* MAYBEEEE UWUWUWUW

Jungkook: We are going back to the dorm at night...BE CAREFUL WITH THE BABY!

Jimin: AMIWHDHDHDWUDHWHD *Autocorrector* A MI LIKE EL COCO

Jungkook: You suddenly turn spanish?!?!

Jimin: BEYEYEDHWUSDD *Autocorrector* BYEEEE BABO

Jungkook: WHAT-EXCUSE ME

Jimin came back to the living room to see Y/n throw his phone to the rug. "EY! WAE?" "BIIIIISH!" He walked to her and got in his to talk to Jungkook again.

Jimin: Jungkooooooook

Jungkook: WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?

Jimin: WHAT HAPPENED?

Jungkook: OML YOU ALREADY FORGOT

Jimin: (He looked at the past messages) OH I AM SO SORRY THAT WAS THE BABY

Jungkook: DON'T LIE YOU SHORT ASSHOLE

Jimin: AISH BYE

Jimin looked at the baby and she was laughing eating ice cream. "You are a very wild child huh?"

Some hours later, the boys left the recording studio and went back to the dorm. "I hope Jimin didn't feed the baby anything she does not eat.." said Jin rolling his eyes and looking at Namjoon. "Oh well Jimin isn't that stupid is he?" "Who knows!" "Tae!" They all laughed and talked. They got to the dorm and unlocked the door. Walking to the living room, they found both of them sleeping. Y/N was on Jimin's chest hugging him and he was hugging her carefully. "Welp good thing Jiminie didn't destroy the house!" said Namjoon. "You destroyed it before Namu!" said J-Hope laughing and leaving to go to his room. The rest of the boys went to sleep while Jin went to get a blanket for both of children. "Night babies.." Jin whispered and walked to his room to get his beauty sleep.

HI GUYS! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN. I HAD EXAMS THIS WEEK AND I HAD TO STUDY!!! Oof I should make a schedule for this...OK! FIRST! BEFORE I ANNOUNCE THE SCHEDULE...I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE THIS WEEK BECAUSE I AM GOING ON VACATION!! That said, I will post imagines and scenarios on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday!! Btw, Happy *LATE* Halloween to everyone reading this or if you even celebrate it! Bye ARMY!!!