Finding Out You Are Adopted (Pt 2.)

Your POV

I walked away from the Bangtan house and continued into the dark streets of Seoul. It was scary and cold. The worst thing was that I didn't know where to stay or where to eat...

I kept crying and suddenly, I started running, as a raindrop fell on my face. "NO! IT'S GONNA RAIN!" There was nowhere to go at this point, but if I stayed in the BTS house, it will just make matters worse and more awkward. As it almost felt like an hour later, there was an apartment rental. "Finally!" I screamed running towards the building. Entering, there was an old lady there speaking to a cat...what the hell? Totally normal...I guess. "Hi. I would like to rent an apartment for a week please." "Of course young lady!" I fidgeted my fingers and took out my phone. Many texts from the guys.

Taehyung's POV

I heard the door of our house open and close...

I got up and walked downstairs in pajamas. huh...how weird. "Maybe it was just the wind..." I said...wait...THERE ISN'T WIND INSIDE OUR DAMN HOUSE. SHIT. I ran to Y/N's room and kicked the already broken door open and she wasn't there. DAMN DAMN DAMN! "GUYS! Y/N ISNT HERE!!!" I screamed covering my mouth freaking out. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Screamed Namjoon holding his head. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW NAMU?!" I screamed staring at every tiny thing in her room. Hoseok was on his phone, probably calling any nearby police station. Jimin was looking at the floor, shaking, and about to cry. He's just an emotional bean :'c Jungkook was also on his phone...Twitter? Seriously? "What the fuck Jungkook?!" Said Suga slapping the maknae's head. "No no no! You got the wrong idea! I'm tweeting army saying that if they see Y/N, to DM us!" the boys looked at him and saw the tweet...it was Jungkook's worried face with the caption 'If any of you army see Y/N please do DM us!' The maknae was smart.

Why did she run away? Was it because she got tired of us? She didn't want us close to her anymore? I hope she comes back soon! Who will I cuddle with if she doesn't come back?! Maybe Jungkook-BUT THAT ISN'T THE MATTER! I JUST WANT TO HUG MY BABY!

Y/N POV

I didn't even dare to check the texts or calls from them. I logged in on Twitter and saw the many tweets people have been tagging me in. What's going on?! Right when I was going to BTS' account, a post appeared. Jungkook with a picture of him freaking out. The caption was 'If any of you army see Y/N please do DM us!' Now I have to be even more careful when going out on the streets. shit then. Namjoon texted me a minute ago. I went to whatsapp and checked it out.

N: PLEASE COME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

N: I KNOW YOU READ THIS!

IM SO STUPID. I FORGOT THAT IF YOU READ THINGS, THE TWO ARROWS WILL TURN BLUE INDICATING THE PERSON YOU ARE TEXTING READ IT.

N: WE ARE SORRY FOR HIDING THIS FROM YOU! WE WANT YOU BACK AT OUR HOUSE.

Letting out a sigh, I blocked every single one of them. If they want me to come back, they need to treat me as a normal girl. Not their daughter. I got very tired and checked what the time was. 1:32 am. Time to go to sleep then. I changed into comfortable pijamas and stared at the ceiling. "I'm so stupid." I felt regret. They loved me. They probably want me at their house to scream at me for being this stupid for running away. It's sad to think that they hate me. Maybe they do and they will put me in an orphanage. I'm scared. Maybe they think I'm out of control and will give up on me. Suddenly, my vision went black. I don't really dream anymore...my vision is just pure black or white. It was calming, to say the least, but it made me feel more empty than I already was. The emptiness of that dream hurts, even tho it isn't even a dream. It makes me think about my fake friends...the 'friends' I have at school only talk to me because of BTS. They ask me for my number, use me, and throw me away like trash. I'm used to it and it will never change.