Your First Day In 1st Grade!

No one's POV
You woke up and stretched your tiny arms and yawned in the process. You are now a 6-year-old! When you were about to hop out of bed, Jin opened the door and hugged you. "I can't believe my little baby is a 1st grader now!" "Aigoo oppa it's not that bad!" "Stop growing~" Jin carried you downstairs and sat down on a chair in the dining room. "Good morning!" Said Jimin kissing the top of your head. "Good morning Jimin-Oppa!" All the boys got to sit down and talk, until Namjoon spoke up. "Are you ready for school?" "I'm kind of scared.." J-Hope got out of his sit and took you out of Jin's grasp. "You'll do just fine! As long as you don't punch anyone!" "or destroy anything in the process!" Namjoon said after J-Hope. You got put down and walked to the fridge. "where's my soda?" The boys looked at Suga, glaring. The poor meow meow looked at them back holding the can of soda in his large hands. "Eh, we didn't buy any soda sweety.." Yoongi said holding in his gummy smile. "I am sure we bought something!" you said stomping your feet. Taehyung ran to you and started tickling your belly. "Yah Tae Oppa!!" "SHE IS GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" Jin said quickly packing a lunch box. "JUNGKOOK GET HER-" "IVE GOT THE BAG!" Jungkook had your bag in the air smiling proudly at his fastness. "Did you pack the mochi??" "Yes Jimin! Mochi is in the lunch box!" "What about her lion teddy bear?!" "TAEHYUNG, SHE HAS IT IN HER BAG!" Suga was waiting outside beside their car, browsing his phone. The rest of the boys ran outside with your bag and lunch box. Jungkook started the car and J-Hope was laughing. "why you laughing Hoseok??" asked Namjoon looking at him with a questioning grin. "O...OLSA CAR! BROOM BROOM BROOM!" Jimin started looking around the car feeling uneasy. "Guys...I feel like we are forgetting something.." Suga glanced at the house door and you were there crossing your arms, frowning. Taehyung jumped over J-Hope to open the car door and run to get you. "WE ARE SO SORRY BABY! WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU THAT WE FORGOT TO GET YOU" Said Tae holding your tiny hand. "it's ok! I love you." "AIGOO MY HEART IS-MY HEARTU!" J-Hope screamed holding his chest. When everyone was settled in the car, Jungkook started to drive. You were hugging Jimin and looking at him. "Oppa?" "Yes?" every boy answered. "Jimin Oppa I mean!" BTS laughed and turned away to whatever they were doing. "yes honey?" "I like your eyes." Jimin giggled and kissed your forehead. "Why don't I have eyes like yours?" You asked still hugging the mochi. BTS looked at him with a scared and anxious look. "M...Maybe you have some other oppa eyes?" "but I examined all of your eyes and mine are different!" everyone in the car was silent and shook. Jimin's eyes watered when he started to remember when you came in that tiny basket that night. How much he hugged you, how much he told you he loved you, and how much he loved to spoil you with tons of kisses, which he still does do all of those things. "You have special kinds of eyes honey...maybe you have all of our eyes combined, who knows...you are a rare human being that I love to spoil." You smiled brightly and kissed his nose. The boys looked at him, feeling heartwarmed. "JUNGKOOK YOU ARE PASSING THE SCHOOL!" Screamed Taehyung looking at the giant school. "CALM DOWN TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon said laughing. "AHAHAHAHAH!!" J-Hope laughed. Every boy got out of the car while you were holding Suga's hand. 

"Remember kiddo, be confident in stuff you don't know ok?" 

"ok Agust Oppa!" 

"oh and don't forget that if any girl tries to hurt your feelings, kick them in the a-"

 "that's enough Jungkook!"Said Jin covering the maknae's mouth. 

"eat, eat, eat, and eat! And obviously learn!" said Jin fixing your hair.

 "Ok Jinnie oppa!"

"be kind to everyone around you ok sweetheart?" 

"yes Jiminie Oppa!" "don't break anything!"

 "ok Namu oppa!!" 

"dance!"

 "aigoo, yes Hoseok oppa!"

 "Just be yourself!!" 

"Of course Taehyung oppa!!"

"BYE WE LOVE YOU!!!" BTS said making finger hearts for you. "I love you all too!" 

Walking inside the school, BTS was still there until you were out of sight. "Our baby is growing up too fast for my liking!" said Jimin crossing his arms over his chest, pouting. "but..when are we gonna tell her about-" "when she is old enough or when she figures it out..." Namjoon interrupted J-Hope. "IM SO PROUD OF Y/N!!" Screamed Taehyung clapping his hands. "Yah!" Suga said laughing. BTS got into the car and drove home, waiting all day for Y/N to come home and tell them about her first day of school..

HIIIIII!!! I'm not really doing well with my uploading schedules, but I'm trying!