Finding Out You Are Adopted (Pt 1.)

**YOU ARE 15 IN THIS!** **AND ITS 2018 IN THIS** DONT ASK ME HOW BUT IT IS.

Your POV

I woke up due to the raising of sunshine going through my bedroom curtains and groaned. "This sun is fucking annoying.." I took my phone from the nightstand beside my bed and looked through social media. My door opened and there was my dad, Namjoon. "Good morning honey." "Good morning Namu Oppa!" I ran out of my bed and into his arms. He laughed. "Do you spect me to carry you all the way down the stairs?" "of course!" "You are heavy!" "EXCUSE ME?!" Both of us laughed and yes...he carried me down the stairs. Bangtan was sitting on the sofa eating breakfast. "GOODMORNING SWEETY!" All of them chimed. "Hello, dads!"  Jin came out of the kitchen with tons of pancakes covered in syrup. BTS rushed to him and took them all. "Where are my pan-" "I made you your favorites pancakes!" I began to get all excited. (a favorite type of pancake) "Here you go!" Jin said handing me a plate with about ten beautiful pancakes. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I ran to the couch and ate quickly. "Taehyung! Can you pass me files?" Namjoon screamed from the couch across from me. "FOR WHAT?!" "I NEED TO SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!" "FINE!" 

Jimin sat beside me and hugged my side. "My beautiful baby!" he said kissing my cheek. I laughed happily looking into his eyes. Taehyung was carrying a box with what looked like files and talking with Jungkook. While they were doing that, a file fell down from the box. Of course, as my curious self, I picked it up and looked at it. I felt Jimin tense up beside me and a bit of sweat started to form on his pretty forehead. Suddenly, Namjoon came running to me and tried taking the file harshly away from me. "What are you doing oppa?!" "Y-You aren't supposed to see that!" That just got me more curious. Both of us ripped the file open and a page flew out and fell on the floor. I ran out of the couch and caught it before any of my dads could. After that, I ran to my room and locked the door. The title was 'Adoption Papers'. I started to shake and sweat. It read: 

        CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT

(Y/N) KIM HAS BEEN FORMALLY ADOPTED

INTO THE KIM, PARK, JUNG, MIN, AND JEON FAMILY BY THE FATHERS KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, AND JEON JUNGKOOK AND IS ENTITLED TO ALL THE RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES TO THERE TO AS ONE OF THEIR KIDS

          ON THE 17TH DAY OF MARCH 2003

I was crying, covering my mouth, and my heart wouldn't stop accelerating. "(Y/N) OPEN THE DOOR!" Screamed Suga...wow...I haven't heard him scream for a long time. Namjoon broke the door looking at me worried and the boys looked terrified. "A-Are you ok sweety?" asked Jungkook getting closer to me. 

No one's POV

"DONT GET CLOSE TO ME!" Jungkook opened his eyes very wide hearing you scream. He was very terrified that now you knew about the secret they kept from you. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" "We didn't want to hurt you!" said Jin walking beside Jungkook. "NOW IM MORE HURT...I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME.." You stood up and threw the paper to the ground. "ALL OF THIS YEARS I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU WERE MY FAMILY...AND NOW...I THINK DIFFERENTLY. ALL OF YOU ARE PEOPLE I WASNT SUPPOSED TO GROW UP WITH!" Suga was frowning and his hands turned into fists. "WE KEPT YOU IN THIS HOUSEHOLD FOR 15 YEARS, WE FED YOU, WE BOUGHT YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED, WE CLEANED YOUR MESS, AND YOU DONT THINK OF US AS YOUR FATHERS?! WE'VE WATCHED YOU GROW UP AND WE ARE ALWAYS PROUD OF YOU EVEN THO YOU SOMETIMES MESS UP! AT LIST BE THANKFUL!" Screamed Suga pointing at you. Your tears kept flowing and you frowned. "I HATE ALL OF YOU!" 

everything became silent. Jimin couldn't believe his ears. He looked down at the floor and started to cry. Taehyung looked at you in shock and covered his mouth holding back his tears. Namjoon started to shake and after 5 seconds, he left the room without a single word. Suga's eyes started to water and was with his mouth open looking at you. Jin's head started to hurt and also left the room. Jungkook was just terrified, staring straight at you. Hoseok looked at the floor frowning. After 20 seconds of just standing there, they left. 

"Shit..." You realized what you did. 'If I stay here after what happened, it will be worse..' you thought. You started packing stuff in a bag like your iPhone, computer, books, clothes, woman stuff, etc. You dressed to go and got all of your money. Walking down the stairs, you suddenly remembered something...The member's photo cards. You quickly went up to your room again and packed them. Again down the stairs, you went. You opened the door and looked around for one last time. "Mianhe.." You said while letting a tear slip down. 

to be continued...