chapter ten

Frances's P.O.V

I was courious what was going on between Hannah and Harry, because she was being so secretive about it and it was getting on my nerves. I desided to call her to have her come over so I can get the details of what I've missed while Niall was here. 

"hello?" she asked

"hey can you come over?" I asked, not even bothering to tell her who I am because she knows who I am. 

"hold on let me ask" she replied and then yelled to her mom saying "I'm going over to Frances's house" I laughed because she didn't even ask she just told her mom she was comming over, "yep I'll see you in a few" she replied and we hung up.  my couriusity was getting the better of me, why would I care if she was dating my boyfriends bestfriend/band mate? The doorbell rang, it was Hannah.

"hey" I greeted her as I opened the door to let her in.  "what's up?" she asked me.  we ran up the stairs and into my room, I closed my door so my sister would get the memo that I didn't want her bothering me or Hannah.

"what's going on with you and Harry?" I asked her, she just looked at her feet and smiled, "come on, you know you want to tell your best friend" I pushed trying to get her to tell me, "well, I don't know, Harry's my...friend" she said. I just sighed, "Niall and I are dating" I said trying to get her to tell me. Hannah smiled at me and shouted, "finally!"  I giggled and she smiled at me then her phone rang, "hello?" she put her phone on speaker so I could hear, "hey Hannah, I've been thinking" Harry said, "yeah" she said bitting her lip, she does that when she's nerves, "I really like you" he said, she blushed and I was about to scream, so she wasn't lying about them just being friends, "will you please go out with me?" he asked I could sense the nervesness in his voice. "yes" she said, her smile couldn't get any bigger. 

They talked on the phone for a while.  When they hung up, she looked at me and said, "yep Harry and I are dating" I laughed at her and said, "really?" she giggled and then said, "yeah, I was also thinking, I don't want to go to Harvard, that was my dad's dream for me, not my dream, I want to be a song writer" I was suprised by that statement, what's her dad going to say? "what did your dad say?" I asked, Hannah put her hand on the back of her neck and rubed it, "I didn't tell him" she said  "what are you going to do when college starts? He's going to expect you to be in maine!" "I don't know, I just know I don't want to be a lawer!" she shouted, guilt all over her face "sorry for shouting" she said, "it's ok" I replied.

**************A/N**********

hi everyone please keep voting and commenting.  thanks :) i dont have anything else to say but that so thanks for reading please keep reading voting and commenting thanks <3