chapter eleven

I promised Hannah that I would help her explain to her dad that she didn't want to go to Harvard, I don't know why she couldn't just tell him the truth, I geuss that's over rated.

"mom, I'm going over to Hannah's house" I shouted from downstairs, I'm not sure if she heard me but I left anyways. I walked down the street, thinking about Niall, he was going to Callifornia to film the band's first music video. He wanted me to come and watch them film it. I have to admitt that's not a very bad idea, but how will I find the money to fly there. Hannah was waiting on the porch for me, her house is ten times better then mine, in my opinion, but she thinks my house it better. "hey!" she said, nervously, "don't be nervous, if he loves you then he will understand that you don't want to be a lawer." I stated, that is true, parents can only guide their child to do the right thing and when their grown up the child can deside for itself, I read that in a book.

"well are we just going to stand out here or are we going to tell your dad you want to be a writer?" I asked she smiled at me and said, "yeah, thanks for being here for me, your truely my best friend" we hugged and walked into her house. Her dad was sitting on the couch reading a Ronald Regan biography, who ever he is, "hey girls" her dad greeted us "there's my soon to be Harvard student" smiled at her, she looked down and got all nervous, "yeah, dad here's the thing, I don't want to go to Harvard" she said, not daring to look him in the eye, her dad looked absolutly heartbroken at those words, "if that's what you want then it's fine with me" he said, hurt in his eyes, he really wanted her to go to that school! Hannah looked up and hugged him, and said, "thank you daddy, and by the way, I'm dating a celebrity, his names Harry and we've been dating for about two weeks" we ran out of the house, giggling, "why would you tell him that?" I giggled and asked, "well he was going to find out sooner or later, and I desided sooner was better." Hannah said. Only her, we walked to the park and went to the swings, singing along to my ipod playing, 'what makes you beautiful' by One Direction.

One girl ran up to us and said, "hey your playing One Direction, I love One Direction!" "really whose your favorite?" Hannah asked her, "Harry" her face got red and I sat their with a oooohhhh look on my face, I giggled at Hannah, because she really didn't know what to say, "me to" is all she said and the little girl ran off, "well that was awkward" I said still giggling, Hannah bust out laughing and almost fell off the swing,bot 

h got super quiet at Harry's solo, and then at the end Hannah screamed "that's what makes me beautiful!" 

I started rolling on the ground I was laughing so hard! One Thing started playing, "I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you" Hannah and I sang to eachother giggling "I can't ever be brave, cause you make my heart race" we got super quiet for Harry's solo again, and we started dancing the dances Louis taught us, stop the trafic let'em through, then we did pat the dog screw the lightbulb, then one two three flick, we sung along to Niall's solo also alot of people were stairing at us like we were crazy, but we didn't care. Niall has the prettiest voice in the world! Other than all the other boys in the band because their voices are amazing to.

"hey did Niall ask you to fly to Callifornia to watch them film their music video?" Hannah asked me, "yeah he did, why did Harry ask you?" I asked, "no he asked me to be in it" she stated. "well are you?" I asked her courisity taking over, "I can't say no to my Hazza" she giggled. "good" I said smiling at her "do you need someone to fly with?" she asked me, "yeah I geuss, sense your going" I said, trying to play it cool, but it was nearly impossible, I was jumping with joy, I get to see Niall again!

*****A/N*******

Hey everyone! please vote and comment what you think, and im sorry for any mistakes i made, my typing is very messed up today. thanks keep voting and commenting <3 bye!