chapter seventeen

Frances's P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs.  I had called Hannah to help me and the girls move Maddy's dresser because I know she had thrown some of her jewelrey down behind it.  Hannah never came upstairs.  Where is she? 

"Have you seen Hannah?" I asked Liam who was standing by Louis with a worried look on their faces.  "Yeah, she ran out the door." Liam answered me.  Why would she run out the door? "Why did she run out the door?" I asked.  "Well she went upstairs and then she ran back down the stairs and out the door." Louis said.  "That's weir- Oh my god." I said, my eyes widened.  "I think she heard me telling Danielle about this girl Hannah who I have been friends with for three years and how I don't think I really want to be her friend because of how quiet she is!" I stated.  I had been friends with this Hannah for three years also and she is also quiet and preserved but she always opened up to me and told me what was going on.  "I feel so bad.  I wasn't talking about her!" I said, "Well don't stand here and apologize to us, go find her." Louis shouted at me, "Now!" Liam added because I was just standing there.  I snapped out of my brief daydream and ran out the door.

I turned the corner and found her, she was crying into Harry's arms.  I walked over to her and said, "Hannah." she looked up at me, her eyes were red from crying.  I felt so bad for her, and this is all my faulti didn't say Hannah Geoff's last name.  The girl I was talking about.  "I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the other Hannah I was friends with.  Hannah Geoff." I stated.  She looked at me with hatred in her eyes that softened into  kind and forgiving.  She let go of Harry and walked over to me.  I felt tears running down my cheeks, why was I crying? Oh yeah, because I hurt my best friend unitentionally.  "So you weren't talking about me?" she asked me, she knew when I lied and when I didn't.  "No I could never say anything like that about my best friend." I said hugging Hannah.  Hannah hugged me back, showing her forgivness. 

I had tottally forgotten that Harry was still there, and I didn't even know that Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie had followed me. I noticed them when Hannah giggled.  I looked at her, then looked where she was looking there stood all of those nosey people I love.  I laughed and Hannah and I invited them into a group hug. 

****A/N**

Hi everyone

so I am writing a story called Underneath.  I uploaded the Preface and chapter one so please go read it:) I would love if you did.  sorry this chapter is sooooo short but my writers block is comming back :/  vote comment and all that good stuff lol thanks for reading :)