chapter nine

Frances's P.O.V

What does Niall have to say!?  I might go crazy if I don't find out! 

My phone went off, Niall texted me! Maybe he will tell me what he was saying earlier today.

Come outside.  Is all it said

what? Niall it's two in the morning! I texted him,   then I heard an angel singing outside my window and the sweet playing of a guitar, Niall was singing and playing One Time by Justin Bieber, my favorite song!   I ran out my bedroom door and flew down the stairs almost falling, I couldn't get our front door open fast enough.

Niall set his guitar down on the ground before I tackled him with a huge hug.  Niall looked at me for a second before lightly pressing his lips onto mine, It was like sparks were flying everywere. It was a sweet kiss when he pulled away he said, "I think about you all the time, I love you" all I could do is stand there in his arms and smile like an idiot.  "will you please go out with me?" he asked.  I didn't say a word, I just kissed him again.  "so is that a yes?" he asked with the cutest smile in the world on his face.  "yes" I said. 

Niall's P.O.V

Finally, the girl of my dreams, is mine,  no one could be happier then me.  "let's go to my tree house" she smiled at me "you have a tree house!?" I asked, she litterally has everything I wanted when I was a boy.  "yeah, me and my dad made it when I was little" she replied.  Frances led me to this really tall tree in her backyard, it had a latter attached to it and we climbed up to the tree house it was adorible, "wow" is all I could say, "I come up here when I need to think" she said, we sat down on the beanbags in the corner of the tree house.  "Niall can you sing One Time for me again?" she asked me smiling, "sure thing love" I replied  "I'm only gonna sing the chourus though is that ok?" I asked "yeah I just want to listen to your amazing voice." she said, I blushed.  I pulled my guitar out and sang, " Your world is my world And my fight is your fight My breath is your breath And your heart

And girl you're my one love, my one heart My one life for sure Let me tell you one time (Girl, I love, girl I love you) I'ma tell you one time (Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy You'll be my #1 girl Always making time for you I'ma tell you one time (Girl, I love, girl I love you) I'ma tell you one time (Girl, I love, girl I love you) " the smile on her face was huge.  "Niall that was so pretty!" she complimented me, and once again I blushed and my cheaks turned pink, "I'm not that good" I said, her mouth was in the 'O' shape, "Niall! don't say that! you're amazing" she shouted, I giggled and kissed her on the cheak as a thank you. 

"now you sing something for me" I said jokingly, "you really want to hear me sing?" she asked me, "yes I really want to hear you sing" I giggled. "my name is Frances, nice to meet you, can I tell you baby, look around there's a whole lot of pretty boys, but none like you, you shine so bright, yeah" she sang "wow, that was, that was..... super great! your voice is so pretty! I love how you changed Olly's name to yours and instead of ladys you said boys, that was so cool!" I exclaimed. 

-------------------------------------------

Frances's P.O.V

I woke up cuddled close to Niall, his phone was ringing and that's what woke me up.  "hello?" I said trying my best to hide my morning voice but failed. "tell Niall he needs to get up now or were going to leave without him, which were not doing because I love Niall," Liam said I giggled and said, "ok I'll tell him" 

---------------------------------------

Hannah and I went to the airport with the boys to say goodbye, when we saw them Hannah ran up to Harry and hugged him for a long time, "I think something's going on between them" Niall said, he was standing next to me, I turned to him and hugged him and mummbled into his shoulder, "I'm gonna miss you" Niall kissed the top of my head and said, "me to" I looked up and kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back, "alright you love birds time to break it up" Louis shouted, "and it's my turn, give me a hug" I laughed and hugged him and all the boys, Hannah did the same. 

***********A/N**************

AHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE DATING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol :)

hey everyone, comment what you think, and vote:)  im sorry if i got any lyrics wrong, and i purposely changed Ollys lryics, cuz shes a girl and shes singing to Niall, so it would be wierd if she called Niall a lady and called herself Olly :P thanks for reading, tell me what you think so far in the comments and please dont forget to vote