Chapter 1 returning to sea wings.

Tsunami's pov
It was night her wing felt weak but the thought of seeing riptide and her family kept her going no matter the pain and she kept going until morning when she made an adrupt stop she peeked closer and saw a seawings but she didnt couldn't recognize the male seawing so she attacked on his snout then she heard him say "Tsuna- but quickley cut off because She had springed up and hugged him tightly realizing it was riptide. "Tsunami ? Ya riptide,you do
realize you clawed me. Right where you clawed me when we first meet and also isnt that today ? "Ya i think it is riptide im honestly just suprised you remembered." Ya me too but we should show you to your mom" ya you should she is over protective not to mention. She is my mom". True but seriously lets go,ok riptide. While she was swimming she thought how could she be so happy to see him when his father stole her as an egg away from her family for years. Even though she was happy to see Riptide,and she couldn't deny it no matter how hard she could try. Just then she realized that they had arrived at the summer castle so Riptide left because Tsunami's mom hated him so instead Tsunami went to see her sisters. " Tsunami! I missed you big sister and guess what aukulets gonna start classes soon too ! Thats great anemone. " but what are you doing here sis ? "Well i took a leave of absence to visit everyone here. Thats great sister now lets Go get mother "ok if you say so anemone. "Mother ! Look its Tsunami she has come to visit "thats great! Said queen coral while hugging her tightly. now anemone i need to talk to Tsunami privately "ok" so the little dragonet scampered away. So Tsunami.... "Yes mom ?" I have something to tell you Tsunami "what is it mom ? ,well you.....

CLIFFHANGER