chapter 10. love?

So who do you like tsunami?
Ya tell us tsunami!
Well i like......
TELL US TELL US TELL US.
OK FINE I LIKE RIPTIDE!
Oh ok. You guys aren't you know asking questions.
Well ya we thought it was him but just in case we wanted to know.
Oh ok i guess?
So since you guys know that i guess ill leave.(riptide walks in and tsunami bumps into him making him fall into her. Like in the image above) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
OK sunny lets give them some privacy.   BUT CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
MY SHIP JUST SAILLED NOOOO CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
(Riptide stands up and helps tsunami up). So ummmm..............
That was............................
(Tsunami jumps up and kisses riptide)
T-tsunami... Riptide. Ya tsunami?
I-i-love you........... I love you to tsunami...
(They continue kissing each other.) A couple seconds after they start kissing.
AWWWWWWWWWWW.(THEY STOP KISSING). Uh who said that ? IT WAS ME SUNNY! And you guys kissed! Awwww riptide and tsunami standing in a cave k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Ok im leaving now sunny. Awwwww ok.
At the summer palace.
Hi anemone whats going on?
Nothing with me but what happened to you your red. (Thinks of her and riptide kissing)
SEE YOU JUST GOT REDDER NOW TELL ME. Oh uhhhh nothing happened now tell me whats going on. Oh nothing much. Me and aukulets harnesses are taken off more.we are still good in our classes.oh and you cant forget your wedding. Wait what? Ya didnt you know your wedding is tommorow. WAIT WHATTTTTTTT. well ya its tomorrow. Oh uhhhh i gotta go. Anemoene see you later.
In the summer castle in the thrown room.
MOTHER! Yes tsunami? WHAT THE HECK MY WEDDINGS TOMMOROW!?!?! well ya when else would we have it? Oh i dont know HOW ABOUT MULTIPLE DAYS LATER. Well tsunami its too late now everyone knows. Oh......
And tsunami. Yes mother?. I got the groom picked out and here he is.
OH MY GAWD ITS-ITS...........

CLIFFHANGER
(Sorry that this is so short i really wanted to post this today and i didnt have enough for a longer story sorry!)

To be countinued.....