chapter 6. moms are wierd.

Tsunamis pov
Ugh i cant believe she asked me that i kmow glory would do that but sunny not so much."hello your majesty. Ugh (sarcastic) oh hi whirlool excuse me while i leave.uhhh ok? I saved myself again luckily hehehehe.oh wait theres Riptide an-and hes being hugged.... By sapphire. (Riptide gets out of the water)
HI SAPPHIRE WHAT YOU DOING!? Oh nothing much princess tsunami. Just tsunami,oh ok. But if you must know i was hanging out with MY best friend whos the best if i say so myself. Oh really? Because i could have sworn that me and riptide were beat friends. (They both growl) ya but ive known him longer. YA WELL I CAME HERE VISITING HIIIIIM. Well I dont scratch his snout TS-UN-A-MI. YA WEL- (Riptide comes back in the water) oh hey riptide i was just talking to tsunami about how great friends we are! Uhhh ok? But im just glad you guys are talking. We're more than talking. What was that tsunami? Oh nothing... Well ill see you guys later then. Will do Riptide! (Riptide swims off) see ya later sucker! "WHY THAT SAPPHIRE! GRRRRR whatever ill just go home.
At tsunamis home
Tsunami" ya mom?   Its time for You to  get a boyfriend. O MY GOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM JUST LET ME SLEEP. fine fine. In that case. Ill give her something else. What was that mom? OH NOTHING HUNNY JUST SLEEP.

Queen corals/tsunamis mom pov

Ugh that girl when is she getting her boyfriend? I swear i got gill waaaay younger then she is now and let me tell you i-EWWWWWWWWW MOOOOOOOOOOM. Oh sorry anemone and aukulet i forgot about your harnesses and you guys.

THE NEXT DAY
Sapphires pov

I cant wait to see riptide ! I just hope that ts-un-a-mi is not there because  i swear that she is trying to take. MY riptide away from me. (Riptide swims/walks in) Hi sapphire what you doin? Oh nothing much best friend of mine. Oh okay then sapphire.well i better get going sapphire. Ok riptide~ (riptide swims off) riptide is just sometimes  sooo dreamy. Oh well now what to do...... (Tsunami swims close to sapphire) hi sapphire,hi tsunami sooo sapphire how fo you feel about riptide???, very close since we have been best friends for years. And get along well. And hes dreamy. Did you just say dreamy sapphire? Ya what of it? .oh nothing.

Tsunamis pov
Ugh that sapphire makes my scales bend and not in a good way at that. Wait i know ill visit glory sunny and clay! Hey guys what ya doing ? Nothing much why tsunami. Because clay im here to complain starting now. UGH THAT SAPPHIRE SEAWING IS SO ARROGANT AND RUDE SHE JUST MAKES MY SCALES BEND AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! Sounds to me that your just jealous that shes been best friends with riptide since they have been besties for ever. SHUT UP GLORY WE ALREADY HAD THAT FIGHT AND ARGUMENT. Fine fine. Well ill see you guys later. Ok see ya later tsunami.

To be countinued....