chapter 9 . 1st a boyfriend now this.

Tsunamis pov
Yesterday was such a relief. I mean knowing that he thinks of sapphire as a sister is a relief. Why is it a relief for you tsunami?
Well............ Just please dont ask sunny.uh ok tsunami.
But it is kinda weird for it being a relief for you tsunami. So i kinda want to know to. If i wont tell sunny im not telling you clay. Awwwwwww man. Well ill check in with you guys later ok? Ok tsunami.
At the summer palace.

Tsunami.... Yes mother? You dont have to get a boyfriend anymore. (In tsunamis head YEEEEEES FINALLY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AGAIN) you have to get married. Wait WHAT. Since you never got a boyfriend you are getting married. But but. No buts the kingdom already knows. BUT MOTHER "NO TSUNAMI IM NOT DONE. And since you never chose a boyfriend im chosing for you. But mother.... I dont care what you say so dont try convincing me. Ugh fine mother ill be going now...
At the cave again. GUYS I HAVE AN EMERGENCY! What is it tsunami? Well i have to GET MARRIED........................ HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGQQGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. You cant be serious tsunami.
But i am.....
Oh your actually getting married.... Ya clay i am.
But cant you just not do it since nobody knows?
Thats just it people do know. In fact the entire kingdom know except for some low class citizens.
Oh tsunami im so sorry but at least you get to pick who you marry right?
Sunny.... I dont get to pick....
Oh.  But what can we do about it?
We could fake your death.
No because id never be able to go back to the summer palace clay. Then how about we keep ruining the wedding so it seems like its cursed ? No you would get caught. In a snap and then you would be exiled. Oh maybe we could leave before the wedding?
No my mother would probably just get some guards to come and get us. Then how should we pick a plan to ruin the wedding? It should be good quick not and not dangerous ya i agree with you clay. But what do you think tsunami? Tsunami are you home? TSUNSMMIIIIIIIIIIIII what is it guys. What do u think about the plan? I think that we dont have a plan.  What do u mean. Ill just get married and get over it. Oh. If thats what you want tsunami. But at least we do have some good news. Which is clay? That your finally gonna love someone or something like that...............................................................
Are you ok tsunami? Ya its just.... I do like someone......

TO BE COUNTINUED..