Chapter 3 riptides surprise

Riptides pov
At the cave Tsunami and riptide were yesterday .Where are they?? They are supposed to be here soon ??? HEEEEEEEY RIPTIDE' there you guys are now stay here while i go get. Tsunami. Can do just get us some cows please? Ok.

Tsunami's pov
I feel so refreshed i really needed that nap especially after seeing Whirlpool BLEH i could throw up just thinking about him, and really mom??? Throwing whirlpool at me just no. I hope that wont happen again.but i guess i should go check on anemone and aukulet. 1 very long minute later. Tsu! Tsu! Awwwwww hi aukulet do you know where anemone is ?? "Sissy in torture chamber. Ohhhhh anemone is taking classes with Whirlpool poor girl. I know she is sissy ! Aukulet" Yas sissy? You do realize your going to go to in a while right? ........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. AHAHAHAHQWHHWHWHQHA Aukulet it's not that bad (i think). Wellni better get going aukulet. "Ok sissy.
(I better go see riptide and what was he taking about) mumbles:speak of the devil just the dragon i was looking for riptide . nice to see i matter then Tsunami. Now come on lets go to the cave. Several wings beats and minutes later. So riptide whats the big dea- SURPRISE TSUNAMI !!!!!! CLAY,GLORY,AND SUNNY IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL. And especially me right ? Dont flatter yourself to much glory.heheheh already have. Now whos idea it was for all of this . Riptide (everyone says unanimously) THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH RIPTIDE. No problem tsunami. Now ill leave you guys be ok. Sooooooooooooo tsunami ehats been going on here? Well nothing much clay........ Except i need to get a boy friend........(long silence).............................................................. HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHHAGAHAHAHAHAGAGAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGWAG HAHAHAGAGAAGHAGAGA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHW HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGHWHWHWGWHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. seriously guys. Sorry tsunami its just to funny. Even for me and clay to handle. Guys "ya ,im serious......... Oh sorry tsunami and that go's for all of us me clay and sunny. Soooooo on the matter of boyfreinds me and death bringer are finally dating. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT CONGRATS GUUUUUUUURRRRLLL. thanks you guys.i also have relationship news. Ohhhh what is it clay welllllllll............ Im GONNA PROPOSE TO PERIL........... DAAAAAAAANG SOOOOON. (Said everyone other than clay) well guys see ya later.
After a Tsunami is after ear reach. I ship them. So do i glory. Wait ship who ? Ripnami of course clay what else. Ohhhhhh i knew that of course.

To be countinued...