Chapter 4 (cant think of a title)

(I am adding a character that is not in the wings of fire series named sapphire and is a seawing just saying)

Tsunami's pov
Im so glad Riptide did that for me he's the best ;). I mean really how did he get a hold of sunny,glory,and clay. Oh well no time to worry about that............. UGH THERE'S NOTHING TO DO MOTHER is BUSY ANEMONE AND AUKULET ARE IN SCHOOL UGGGGGGH.Wait i know ill check on the others and see how they are doing. A couple minutes of swimming and flying later. HI TSUNAMI WANT SOME COWS THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. ,no thanks clay but thanks,no problem tsunami. And how about us hmmm ? JUST WAIT GLORY,NO I WONT TSUNAMI (A LOOOOOOONG ARGUMENT LATER) guys just stop it. Fine only for you Sunny. For once we are on the same page tsunami.
So why did you come see us Tsunami?
Well i wanted to see you guys sunny....... And i was bored. I KNEW IT"SHUT UP GLORY" fine fine. Know guys can i ask you guys a queston? Sure anything for you Tsunami. Wheres riptide i dont really see him here with you guys? Oh riptide i dont know i was catching clays cows. " and im pretty sure hes eating like all dragons should. Guys'ya sunny. He said he was gonna meet up with a friend. Oh okay thanks. No problem tsunami. I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU GLORY I WAS TALKING TO SUNNY. SUNNY S-U-N-N-Y. Gosh sorry. You better be glory. After traveling under water for a couple of minutes. Theres Riptide i see him, and hes with-............... A female seawing........ Oh WELL I SHOULD TALK TO HIM. HIIIII RIPTIDE "oh hi Tsunami whats up ? " nothing much now whos this(gripping his shoulder tightly) im sapphire. So how do you know riptide S-sapphire? Well me and riptide have been besties since well forever since we are both last-class citizens...........(jealousy ripples throughout Tsunami's scales)
Oh ok then.... So how do you know riptide? Me well we met a while ago and have been friends since. Not to mention i help teach her Aquatic.ya thats true riptide does help me with that sometimes. But ill. Be going now. Ok Tsunami. (in Tsunami's head. GRRR SAPPHIRE RIPTIDE GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH)

Queen corals/tsunamis mom point of view.
Ugh when is tsunami gonna pick a boyfriend already. I mean its been so long already. And if she doesnt pick
Il- ugh nevermind but if she doesnt pick ill pick for her and she'll have no choice. "What are you talking about mother? OH NOTHING ANEMONE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.'ok if you say so mom.

(Longest chapter yet so happy :))
To be countinued....
(Hope you enjoyed).