Chapter 18 - It's Just a Wedding, right?

"Yo I'm bout to dip out to get it in wit this old shorty from around the way one last time before I'm a married man. Imma see ya'll niggas in bout an hour so keep the party poppin," Darius instructed in drunken bravado as he headed out the door of the penthouse.

He was actually leaving his own bachelor's party, filled wall to wall with niggas he knew once when and some he never even met and over a dozen sex-crazed strippers. He was leaving behind all the blunts being passed around, all the bottles of liquor his boys had brought him, and a fly ass penthouse suite at the Hilton Times Square. Darius wondered if he was crazy to leave, but his mind kept thinking of only one person.

After taking the elevators down, he stumbled into a midnight blue Aston Martin, and swerved his way through the Manhattan streets until he arrived to his second apartment in Harlem, his home away from home. Turning the keys, he wombled into the apartment making his way straight to the bedroom.

"Baby," Darius whispered as he slipped into bed.

"Huh," Said the familiar, but startled voice. "Darius what are you doing here?"

"Baby shhh," Darius placed his hand over his boo's mouth. "Come here."

Darius leaned in and kissed his love.

"Aren't you supposed to be at your bachelor's party?" The willing victim asked.

"Ahmad I needed you there, why didn't you come spend time wit a nigga?" Darius questioned all the while peeling off his clothes and toying with Ahmad's only article of clothing.

Ahmad looked at the drunken fool with scrutiny, he specifically remember being told to stay his ass home and not to attend the bachelor's party. He knew Darius probably was going to be fucking with strippers and getting fucked up with his niggas, so he didn't get too mad. But now Darius was acting like Ahmad had stood him up.

"D you buggin," Ahmad said trying to wiggle from under him. Even with the smell of strong liquor, weed, cigarettes, and sweat, Ahmad couldn't help to become turned on by Darius.

"Baby, stop playing I need you," Darius cooed placing tender kisses down Ahmad's neck.

"Darius you getting married tomorrow, you can't be serious." Ahmad responded as Darius massaged his body and played with his hardening dick.

"Nigga don't start with this shit now. I'm tryna fuck." Darius fumed in a drunken sigh.

Ahmad instantly got turned off, he began pushing Darius off. "Nigga that's what them hoes is for at your bachelor's party."

"I ain't mean it like that bae, you just fucking with me at the wrong time. I'm trying make love." Darius corrected himself continuing his foreplay.

"Make love huh?" Ahmad felt Darius's tongue moving down his body, and he couldn't help but breathe heavily.

"Yeah so quit with all that tired noise," Darius instructed reaching Ahmad's dick and it quickly taking all the way down his throat. Ahmad let out a loud gasp of pleasure and surprise. Darius had NEVER went down on him, and he was quite surprised that he so good at it. Ahmad found himself moaning and muttering Darius's name as Darius bobbed up and down on his dick. Darius was a skilled head giver, and he showed off his talents as he used his tongue to slurp up and down on his boo's dick. He wanted to shock Ahmad so much that he would never even think of leaving him.

Darius moved down to Ahmad's balls, taking his time to explore each one, before licking and lapping his way down to Ahmad's booty. He slapped the cheeks and spread Ahmad's legs across the bed to allow himself more access. Ahmad bit his lip as Darius went to work on his hole. He shoved his tongue as far as it go and proceeded to tongue fuck him. Darius moistened Ahmad's hole as he licked in circular motions and Ahmad's body shuttered. Darius replaced his tongue with his fingers and Ahmad screamed in pain and pleasure. Somehow, his dick hardened as Darius massaged his hole, and it began to feel real good. Ahmad found himself cumming without touching his dick as Darius fingered him. Darius smirked and walked over to the dresser to retrieve a condom. He put the condom on his leaking dick and pushed Ahmad over so that he was on his back. Ahmad put his knees up so that his ass was up and Darius quickly straddled him. Darius slapped the ass he loved to fuck most, and positioned himself inside of Ahmad. He found himself slamming himself into his man, and his dick seemed to get harder as Ahmad fought against the forceful fuck. Ahmad had to put his head in the pillow as he bucked, screamed, and moaned from the powerful thrusts of Darius's big dick. He felt like he was being ripped apart, and Darius was relentless.