Broken! Serious! Gloves X Aloha (Part 2)

Gloves ran into his room and shut the door lock. He collapsed on to the floor and had an emotional breakdown. He felt broken. Alone. Loveless. "How could he mess with me like that...?" he mumbled in-between sobs. "That...foolish...BASTARD!" he screamed. 

---One week later---

Gloves walked into Inkopolis Square not wanting to talk to anyone. Not even his even his own teammates. Everybody tried...but he would just ignore them and walk away. If they tried to talk to him in a turf war, it was worst. He would leave them alone and vulnerable to the enemy team.  He wouldn't listen.

"I miss the old Gloves..." Goggles said. "Yeah, he has changed over the last week," Glasses/Specs added. "I mean don't get me wrong, I am a bit mean but...Gloves is much meaner than any of us combined," Rider said with pure honesty. "What happened to him anyway?" Headphones asked. Aloha stayed quiet. He knew it was all his fault. "Aloha? Do you know what happened to him?" Army asked him. He felt even more guilty. "It's his fault..." A voice said. Everyone turned around and saw Half-rim-Kun standing there. "What do you mean?" "He broke Gloves's heart because of one dare Diver told him to do," he explained. 

"Is it true...?" Army asked looking at Aloha. He only nodded. "Go apologize to him!" Rider said. "He won't listen to me!" "We'll make him listen!" Goggles said in a more seriously. "J-Just don't hurt him!" Aloha quickly said. "What?" "Uh...nevermind..." Aloha mumbled. "So? How do we get him to listen?" Army asked. "How about we bring him to a private battle with Aloha?" Glasses/Specs asked. "Good idea!" everyone said.  "You up for it Aloha?" Army asked him. "For what I've done...It's only right for me to agree..." Aloha responded.