Pianist! Mask X Army

(D-Don't ask...)

Mask sat down in the living room and open the grand piano they had. He placed his fingers on the keys and started to play the one and only Calamari Inkantation. At this point, he was in his own little bubble. Army walked in and looked at Mask who's eyes were closed. Army sat down on the couch and listened to th whole song. 

----small time skip---

Mask's P.O.V.

 I pressed the last note and opened my eyes. I suddenly hear clapping. I look over and see Army sitting down on the couch, clapping. "How long...were you here?"  I asked him. "For a while, I just wanted to hear your beautiful performance," he answered. I was speechless. "It was really good. Do you think you could teach me?" he asked. "Uh...s-sure?" I say a bit confused.  He sits down next to me and he follows my lead. Eventually, he had to press a key that...let's just say...he got into my comfort zone. We both were uncomfterble. I took off my gas mask and kissed his forehead to get him away from me. And it worked. He actually almost fell off his seat. "What was that about?!" He asked blushing. 

"Just to make sure you get out of my personal bubble," I responded.   He stayed quiet, his cheeks tainted with red. I quietly chuckle and start to play "Fresh Start". I didn't play much attention to Army but eventually, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I stop and looked to see Army asleep on my shoulder. I nudged him trying to wake him up but he was rock hard sleeping. I sigh and pick him up bridal style. I bring him to his room and set him down on his bed. Before I walk away, I quickly kissed his forehead and closed the door behind me. I went back to the living room and sat back down. I thought for a while. until I just took out a blank sheet of paper and started to write my own song. 

---A few hours later---

Army's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room looking for Mask. He wasn't there. Guess he left. I go to the grand piano and see a paper with a pen next to it. I read the paper and realize that it's a song. I read through the lyrics and realize that Mask wrote it. About who? I kept reading and came across a passage that made me blush. 

(Sing it however you want)

Song:

I feel in love with a boy with a lovely smile~

He looks at me, but I'm transparent 

Oh ~ Am I really in love?

Is it true?

OH! Army-Kun! Do you really even know how I feel?

"Army!" I turn around and see Mask standing there. Shocked and blushing. "Mask...did you...write this?" I asked him. "M-Maybe! Just-! Give it back!" he said trying to get the papers out of my hand. "Mask? Do you...like me?" "W-What N-no! I just found these! Now give it!" he said struggling. "Not until you admit you like me!" I say trying to keep the papers in my hand. He eventually gave up and took off his mask. "Ok...okaaayyy...you win...I do like you..." "These lyrics...are beautiful..." I said looking at them for more time. 

"Whatever..."

(I don't guys! I hope you still liked it)