Broken! Serious! Gloves X Aloha (Part 3)

(Changed a few things from the sneak peak)

Gloves got home and there was a note on his door. He opened the envelope and he saw it was a note from Aloha. He wanted to rip it apart and burn it but it would be considered rude. So he read the letter.

Dear Gloves,

Before you throw this letter away, I wanted to ask if you'd want to have a turf war on Saturday at 2:30? You know...Just you and me...We could talk about what happened and stuff...It'll be fun...Just, please be there...

-Aloha

"As if I'd go! That pink bastard deserves to be alone!" Gloves mumbled crumbling the paper in his hand and throwing it out the open window. He went to the washroom and stared at himself in the mirror. His perspective keeps changing between his old self and his new self.  "Who am I?" he mumbled. "This is just a way to hide the REAL you Gloves..." he mumbled to himself. "Just attend the turf war Gloves. It'll be fun..." "Fun? Yeah right," he mumbled. He went into his room and lied down on his bed. He unzipped his white Inky Rider and tossed it to the other side of the room. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

----The Next day---

Gloves stood in front of his mirror staring at himself. "Just go, idiot! You can't be mad at him forever!" "You win real me...I'll go...to beat him up..." he but on his back v-neck tee and Gloves and put on his white inky rider before grabbing his dualies and walking out the door.  He entered the private battle and opened his map looking for that Pink bastard. He walked around Walleye Warehouse and kept his eyes opened incase Aloha tried to scare him. 

"GLOVES!" Aloha shouted about to tackle Gloves, but Gloves had quicker reflexes and punched him in the face. Aloha went flying back hitting one of the containers. "I...Deserved that..." he mumbled rubbing his cheek. "So? You wanted to battle?" Gloves mentioned. "Actually...I told a little white lie...hehe..." Aloha replied scratching the back of his head. "So...You invited me here for nothing huh?" He nodded. Gloves stayed silent and walked up to Aloha and grabbed the front of his shirt and looked at him right in the eyes. "If you're a man...Face me like a man!"

Aloha couldn't respond. Gloves did change. A lot. He was bitter. Tough, and mean. "I don't want to fight you Gloves..." Aloha mumbled. Gloves was quiet. He thought for a second. He let go of Aloha and walked away. "Gloves wait!" Aloha shouted trying to get closer to him. "Leave me alone Aloha," He reponed. "Please! I wanted to say that I'm sor-" Gloves turned around and punched him harder than last time. Aloha's nose started to bleed at that point. "Gloves I really am sor-" Another punch. Only this time it was in the stomach. Aloha fell on the floor and tried to back up but Gloves grabbed his ankle and yanked him closer to him. He got down and started to beat him up. Gloves had lost control of himself. After 2 minutes of punching and kicking him and got up and looked down at Aloha. He was in tears at this point. "That's what you deserve, you idiot!" Gloves said wiping off the blood on his hands. He walked away leaving Aloha alone bleeding on the floor. "I'm...so...sorry...Gloves..." He mumbled before passing out. 

"ALOHA!!" Diver shouted running over to him. He gently put his hand behind Aloha's head and raised him up. "Gloves...you changed so much..." Diver mumbled.