Flirty! Emperor X Gloves

(Merry Christmas)

"Gloves~" Emperor flirted getting closer to Gloves. "What is it, Emperor?" he asked backing up against the wall. "Just wanted to tell you that you look pretty today~" he said. Gloves tried to move away but Emperor wouldn't let him leave his sight. "Is that all you wanted to say?" he asked him keeping an arm distance between them. "Hm...Also that I want to kiss you~"  he added, winking. Gloves' entire face became red of embarrassment but Emperor just chuckled looking at the boy who he fell in love with. Gloves managed to leave his grasp and started to run from him. 

Emperor decided to chase him and when he caught up he tackled Gloves to the ground and bit his tentacles. Gloves shrieked at the feeling. Now he just wanted to get out here. "LET ME GO, EMPEROR!" he shouted. "Nah~" he responded kissing the back of his ear. Gloves eventually gave up and just laid on the pavement letting Emperor do his thing. Things were fine, just kissing his tentacles, biting every now and then,  but nothing too big...right? That's what Gloves thought...Until Emperor kissed Gloves neck which made Gloves let out a small moan. "What that a moan I heard~?" he asked him. 

"N-No..." Gloves mumbled completely embarrassed.  Emperor chuckled and got up. He picked up Gloves and kissed his cheek. "I love you~" 

"...I love you too..."