Saturday

A/N HEY I'M A LAZY ASS BITCH, SO LET'S JUST SAY, MAX HAS BEEN ADOPTED. IT'S LIT. HIS PARENTS ARE SERVING JAIL TIME FOR ABUSING HIM. LET'S SAY IT'S FEBRUARY NOW.

Gwen woke up on the couch at 6 AM with Max lying in her arms, sleeping. She sighed, she had almost forgotten that she is now a mother. A real life mother, with a child. She tried to pull Max out of her arms and succeeded. He grunted when she ripped his hands off of her arm, but otherwise he was sleeping soundly. She tiptoed to her bedroom to go hop into bed with David to get another hour of sleep before she had to get up with Max. She walked into her room, only to see David taking up the entirety of the bed with his body. Completely just stretched out. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed.

"Babe?" Gwen whispered, shaking David.

David opened his eyes and squinted at her. "It's too early. Lemme sleep."

"I know. Scoot. I'm getting in," Gwen said. David scooched over in the bed and Gwen hopped in next to him. "Ahhhh. This is the best feeling. The warmth of our comforter."

"And being next to you, my love." David smiled, and Gwen burst out laughing.

"That was really gay, David," Gwen joked.

David touched her cheek and said, "Yeah, I know. But I really admire you. And I like being with you. Even though we fight all the time."

Gwen turned around and gestured for David to cuddle her. He complied, and pulled her tight. "Our fights are dumb though. And we get through them really quick. Honestly, if we could get through this whole Max thing, we can get through anything."

David nodded and yawned. "I'm so tired hun. Let's sleep please."

"Yeah, ok." Gwen closed her eyes and fell asleep within an instant.

An hour later...

Max walked into his new parents room rubbing his eyes. "Hey, guys theres no food in the fridge," he announced, loudly.

Is this what every day is gonna be like? Gwen thought, then rolled her eyes. "Morning, Max. There are bagels in the pantry. I'm so fucking tired," she said and laid back down. David was still sleeping soundly, so she decided that for his own good and well being, she would move her conversation with Max to another room, so she stood up and ushered Max out of the bedroom.

"I'll make you a bagel, just don't shout. David's sleeping," Gwen said, and as she pulled out a knife from the cabinet she gasped, and yelled "DAVID! FUCKIN GET UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN 20 MINUTES!" and as soon as she finished that statement, David comedically ran out and quickly put on shoes and threw on dress pants. He grabbed his bag, and ran out the door.

"Gwen, it's Saturday," Max said, concerned.

Gwen smirked. "Yeah, I know."

A few minutes went by and David walked back through the apartment door, gave Gwen a death glare, and continued walking back to their bedroom. After a minute of silence, Gwen and Max cracked up.