NO

A/N :  ANYTHING IN ITALICS IS EITHER A MEMORY OR SOMEONES THOUGHTS. 

"Steven..." Steve's arms wrap tighter around his wife as she stirs and he smiles when she yawns and turns over to face him. He loves how she says his name in her sleep and how she buries her face in his chest. She hums a little and he kisses the top of her head while her breathing steadies once more and he closes his eyes, letting his lips linger on hers. It's so late, well- early- in the morning but he's ready to get up and go, not being able to sleep for the past few weeks. Not since he'd last seen the one person that he'd told himself that he would stop thinking about. Kat... He thinks, her name the only thing that comes to mind.

"Sharon, sweetheart." He brushes Sharon's hair behind her ear, knowing that she doesn't want him to move. Knowing that she hates her hair behind her ears. He just does it because he used to do it to Katrina and she loved when he did. Steve pulls her hair from behind her ear so she doesn't get angry with him. "Sharon, baby? Can you wake up?"

"Hmm? What for...?" She stretches her arms and wraps them around his neck, her lips going to his Adam's apple where she knows he likes. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, I just... I need to get up. I can't sleep." His mind can't stop wandering back to Katrina and how she would hold him there, keeping both herself and him warm. He wouldn't complain, he never did. He was always happy and content. Until she lied. She lied, Steve stop... Steve keeps scolding himself, no matter what. Ever since she lied to him, she cheated, she left him.

"Kat?" Steve walks into the apartment he and his fiancé are renting for the time being until they can scrounge together enough money to buy their own house. Steve knows that Tony would give him as much money as they need but he doesn't want that kind of help. He has a smile on his face as he opens the door with arms full of bags filled with everything that she likes. "Kat! Princ'ss, I'm home!"

"Wha- Ah- mm... Steve!" He hears her calling his name but it's not the normal way that she calls his name when he just comes home. That was more of a moan of his name but he's the only one that she moans his name for and there's only one time that she does that and he's not doing anything with her right now.

"Kat?" He calls again, his suspicion making him drop all of the groceries on the floor and going to the bedroom just to hear another moan and a few thuds as he hears a hush and a few words and some more moans and a couple groans from some other voice.

"Steve, you're home... Early..." She says as she puts her hair up and opens the door to the bedroom, his hand almost on the doorknob with a shocked look on his face. He feels tears building up as he pushes the door open all the way just to see another man around his height, blonde and almost built like him.

"Kat... What... What is this?" He knows just what this is, he knows that she's with this other man. His gaze flickers between the two. Between the man that he's going to kill if he doesn't leave right now and back to the one woman in the world that he loves, the one woman that he trusts, the one woman that he couldn't stand to live without. "Why...?"

"Steve... I know what this looks like..." She's still breathless as she tries to explain as best she can about what this is supposed to be.

"Katrina. I know what this is. I know exactly what this is. You're cheating. You're... I'm sorry..." He thinks it's his fault that she's cheating. So he apologizes and takes a step back. "I... I'll just leave. Let you... Let you figure out what you want..."

"I-"

"No." He raises his hand and turns his back on her, hearing her begin to sob. Right now he doesn't care. He loves her but he doesn't care. If she really loves him- If she did she wouldn't be with this other man. Steve catches the soft whisper of the man coming up from behind Katrina and wrapping her in his arms and holding her tight, just like he would.

"Ste-eve!" She sobs again but he doesn't turn around to look.