ONE LAST TIME

WARNING!!!

SMUTTTT!!!

The two make it back to Katrina's apartment. She hasn't left the one that they had shared so long ago. "Won't she..."

"Sh..." Steve hushes Katrina gently as he picks her up from the passenger side of his car. He already has his lips on hers and he can't wait to get her alone, though the car was alone enough. When his heart skips a beat and then another as he takes flight after flight of stairs with her lips on his neck he nearly sets her down on the top and taken her.

"Steven... What if she calls asking where you are... If you're okay?" She asks, she doesn't want the possibility of Sharon calling and finding him cheating or tracing his phone or going to the bar and catching him- catching them. She shivers from the nape of her neck all the way down her spine as she feels those familiar tingles that only he can give her.

"One last night..." Steve whispers his promise to her again.

"One last time..." Katrina whispers their promise. "Then it's over..."

A tear slips down her face as she notices he still has the key to the apartment and that he knows exactly where the bed is still. He kisses the tears on her cheeks, the tears just below her eyes, the tears still in her eyes- he kisses them all away as he holds his hands on her hips just below the hem of her t-shirt that hangs off her shoulders already. "Katrina... baby girl... hush..."

"Steven... I'm scared... I..." She tries to whisper but he presses his lips to hers, keeping her quiet and trying to ease her fears. "I don't- I don't want to lose you again..."

"I don't want to lose you either..."

"Then don't. Just don't leave me..." Katrina's heart breaks at the thought of him leaving her again. She sighs when his teeth graze her sweet spot again. "Ah... Steven..."

"Kat..." He hums against the sensitive spot on the skin of her neck when she sighs and moans his name from the simple action of his kiss. "I won't leave. I' won't... But I do have to go back to Sharon..."

"Steve... I... I want to carry again... I want another chance to have a child. A baby. Your baby. I just want one baby and I won't make you be a part of their life. Please? Just... try for one. Just tonight and you can go back to her. Stay with her, even though I never planned on making you stay with me but..." She feels his hands travel higher underneath her shirt and she feels her back arch as he bites down on her sweet spot and makes her moan lightly.

"Hush... okay? Just... Be quiet... I'll do it... I only want to hear my name. I only want to hear the noises that you make for me. Only me..." He keeps kissing her neck and biting down until he takes her shirt off over her head and he presses his lips to hers, pushing her into the bed further and slowly dragging his hands down her sides. He smiles when she nods and sighs again like he wanted her to, though he wants to make her moan, call his name loud enough that the neighbors in the building can hear her.

"Steven..." She moans, her hands going to his hair finally as she raises her ass up against him so he can pull her bottoms off all the way to her knees and then she relaxes so he can take them all the way off her legs. When they're off she wraps her legs around his waist and feels his hands caressing her hips and running along her thighs moving towards the inside of them. His fingers send a chill down her spine again and she moans once more for him, pleasure coursing through her as he rubs her folds gently and inserts his finger finding her clit easily making her gasp, "Steve!"