Chapter 1 ( i guess )

This is for my friend. All I can say is
SHALOM
-----------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V
I woke up this morning with a pain in my head, so I got up and went into the bathroom to get some pain killers to help me with this headache I have. I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of the pain, as I was getting changed I slipped from the floor being wet and landed on my back causing my to scream "shit". As I picked myself up i rubbed my back softly and walked out of the bathroom to sit on my bed. I was so caught up in thought that I forgot time existed, I looked to my left and saw that it was 1:10 pm.
' I guess I better get going for lunch before they come looking for me, if they even care.'
I walked out of ma room and joined the others in the living room. as soon as I walked in I heard lance laughing, I just ignored him and sat down at the edge of the sofa furthest from the rest of the group. I sat cross legged and leaned my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands as I stare into space.
"-eith, Keith.." I heard "yeah" I simply responded,
"Lunch is ready " I heard them say, as I look up I saw shiro walking away. As I though I realised that the pain killers have kicked in so I decided to follow shiro into the dining room/kitchen.

Shiro's P.O.V
I called Keith for the second time and there was still no response, i when over to where he was sitting and looked at him. He looked troubled and really deep in thought, I wonder what's going on in his head. I called his name again and he finally came back to reality, he looked really confused and a bit upset I thinks he replied with a simple "yeah" "Lunch is ready" I said softly and started walking away, I heard him get up a few ticks later and came into the dining room/kitchen.

Keith's P.O.V
I sat in my usual place and started eating, everyone was making conversation and talked until I finished my food I finally hear "how about you Keith " " huh what" I replied "omg do you not listen" lance said, I was really confused at this point "pidge was saying what is your favourite thing", I looked at shiro who had just explained what was happening. I thought for a tick then finally answered " I don't know... I guess...maybe my knife" I said casually, I heard lance sigh and said "of course it's a weapon, I mean what else would it be ". That kinda made me pissed I was about to comment on what lance said when I hear shiro "come on lance, you never know what Keith likes", I was kinda relived that I didnt have to say anything because I'm not sure I can hold my anger back. "Ye but look at him, he is and looks like a lone wolf" lance said, that's it i can feel my anger raise and I lost it when lance said "I mean he didn't have a family" I slammed my hands on the table and started walking away I could hear shiro talking I didn't exactly know what he said though. I left the room and went to the training deck to take my anger out on destroying the training bots.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Woop chapter 1 done I guess...maybe...idfk
I'm done with this shit

Next chapter soon...

Maybe....