Chapter 3

Uhhhh I can't even
---------------------------------------------------------
Keith's P.O.V
I woke up and I looked at the time, it was 10 pm. 'That's weird I feel really hungry or some unknown reason, wait...' I looked at the bottom of my clock to see the date ' holy fuck I've been asleep for 3 days, Jesus'. I started to get up until suddenly I felt a shot of pain go up from my side, I quickly went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. All I saw was blood, a lot of blood. I took of the bandage because it was very uncomfortable, I cleaned my wound and got a big padded plaster and slapped it over the deep cut I have. I took a painkiller to try and ease the pain, after a few seconds I started slowly walking out my room to go to the kitchen to get some food. I finally got to the kitchen after leaning on the wall and pushing myself, I bent down to get into the cupboard. As I stand back up i leaned on the counter to try on calm myself down, I was calm until I heard a voice behind me
"Keith are you alright??"
I turned around so fast that I hurt my side in the process I was about to grab my wound until I saw that it was shiro standing in front of me, so instead of the side I went for the neck and rubbed trying to calm myself again. " ye, shiro. I'm fine " I replied smoothly. "Are you sure your alright" He said with concern, I sighed "ye shiro I'm ok, just tired" 'I'm getting sick of this why won't he back off'. "Ok if your sure" I heard him say as he was walking back, just as I thought it was over he stopped and turned around again "you know Keith you can talk to me" He said softly "yeah I know" I replied quickly. "come see my tomorrow, my room" with that said he left, I was confused on what just happened but decided to start eating the food I got and fill a glass of water to drink it. I was eating my food until I got light headed all of a sudden, I shrugged it off and started to sip my water slowly until 'ohhh god this ain't good' my vision was becoming blurry and I feel like I'm on fire. I started running to my room but stopped half way to grab my side, I kept running while gripping onto my side. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door, I tried to steady my breathing. But instead I panicked so I quickly jumped into the bath tub and tried to relax myself, until everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shiro's P.O.V
I walked out of the kitchen, there is something keith isn't telling me, I mean I haven't seen him for 3 days and now I find him leaning on the counter panting. There is definitely something going on and I plan on finding it out. I was walking to my room but as I past the training hall I stopped and leaned on the door frame, I remember when Keith training and how he pushed himself to be better then he was before, that's something I admire about the short male. I suddenly got pulled out of my thoughts as I heard running I looked behind me and it suddenly stopped. ' what was that...ah it's probably nothing, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me' I thought to myself confused, I started walking back to my room again and as I got in and sat on my bed I swear my gut was telling me something bad is happening, but that feeling soon disappeared. I laid my head down trying not to think about it and get to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking so I laid there until I finally let exhaustion over take me.

----------------------------------------------------------
Wow I have done it