Chapter 2

YOUR WELCOME I'm still doing this shit story
------------------------------------------------------------
Keith's P.O.V
As I was destroying the bots I started talking to myself as you do " lance is a little prick and I want to beat his ass, but I can't or everyone will get angry with me. And what would shiro think, I mean ye thats only 5 people not including lance because his a little shit..." I was about to carry on when I heard "starting level 5". I was confused until I saw a robot appear, oh god. Don't get me wrong I would have easily defeated that thing but I have been here over at least 2 hours so I am tired. As I was about to get into position it came running at me. ' is it me or is that thing fast' I thought to myself, I dodged just in the nick of time. " stop...the...simulation" I said trying to catch my breath " I do not understand what you are saying" it replied. " simulation off...ah" I said as I got stabbed in the side. The bot fell onto the ground, I stepped back trying to regain my balance and slowly pulled out the sword in my right side. I quickly put pressure on the wound and walked to my room as fast as my legs could take me. I knew I wouldn't last that much longer I quickly barged into my bathroom and got the small first aid kit I had, I took my shirt off and threw it in the sink. I then cleaned up the blood and put a bandage around my waist, I took a painkiller before everything became fuzzy. I walked out of the bathroom and laid on my bed pulling the covers up and everything went black.

Shiro's P.O.V
I was so angry at lance for saying that, I was going to get up but ' Keith is probably gonna want his space, so I'll talk to him tomorrow'. I thought to myself and it was most likely true, so I left it at that.
-----------------------(1 hour later )-------------------
I finally got up and decided to leave because I was getting bored, part of it was because Keith wasn't there. Anyway, I left to go to my room but as I was walking I past the training deck, I looked in to see if Keith was in there but didn't seem to find him, as I went closer I saw a little bit of blood on the floor. 'Oh god please nooo, nooo. Please let it not be keith'. I walked out with a worried expression on my face, I got to Keith's room and nocked softly, there was no answer. I nocked again this time a bit harder still no answer, I opened his door and walked in. I saw him on his bed sleeping, he looked tired I was about to move closer until I heard him mumble. I panicked and left walking back to my room, I quickly took of my shirt and flopped onto my bed. I pulled the cover over me as I got comfortable, it took me awhile to get to sleep but I finally let exhaustion over come me.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I can't be assed
I did it though
Next chapter soon...I think