Dear God, I'm getting worse

Yoongi POV

The bright rays of daylight left a settling warmth on my resting eyelids. My placid body was huddled beneath the sanctuary of white cotton and fluffy pillows. My previous taunt muscles lay immobile underneath their weaved hairs. My responsibilities dismissed as the sweet floral scent of lavender filled my nostrils and my mind becomes a deliberate state of psychological and spiritual tranquility.

I have reached inner peace...I...Min Yoongi has finally become one with my bed.

But sadly...happiness is inconsistent.

"~Yoongi~"

His voice is delightfully delicate, it seeps into the canal of my ears and brews an addictive warmth in my chest. Even my plush mattress could not compare to the amount of comfort his voice has provided.

"~Yoongi~Yoongi~~..."

He sings my name as if it was a lullaby. A certain gentleness one would hear from a mother as she tried to lure her fussy toddler to sleep. I cover my ears with my pillow and I can hear him chuckle at my futile attempt of resistance.

"Yoongi....come on...please look at me," he whispers so gently.

"No!!! Go away!!! just leave me alone"

My teeth grind against one another as I try to ignore his presence. My muscles tighten and my heart pounds in my chest as I attempt to hide in plain sight.

"Go away...I can't hear you anymore!! I can't hear you!! I can't hear you!"

He giggles at my obnoxious chanting, deeming it an unsuitable behavior from a mature adult.

"Yoongi-baby. Please look at me," he says with a certain sadness my forlorn heart cannot ignore.

"I don't want you here!! just leave me alone!!" my gravelly voice grows in volume and yet he keeps his position.

"Yoongi...pretty please look at me, baby I missed you so much."

The tenderness in his voice lures me from my temporary shelter. My breath hitches as I lay my eyes on him as he flawlessly basks in his natural morning glow.

Lee Taemin was the most magnificent beauty I have ever laid eyes upon.

The tall man lay beside me, ebony hair sprawled out along his face, thin lips turned into a charming smile and dark chestnut colored eyes watching me lovingly.

"Good morning sleepy head" he entices me into this fabricated illusion and I begrudgingly follow. His lips press against the crown of my forehead, and my senses tingle from the contact. I can feel the heat radiating off his body, the wetness in his kiss and the faint breeze that breaths through his nostrils.

My eyes begin to weld with tears as my brittle soul overflows with a painful grievance.

"Why are you here Taemin?"

I interrogate him, my voice breaking into pieces as tears begin to skew my vision.

Taemin merely shrugs his wide shoulders "Isn't it obvious..." he ushers me forward, hauling me into his sheltering embrace. His body is naked except for the black boxers that hug at his waistline. His essence has invaded my senses and demolished any form of resistance I had in me. I rest my head on his pectoral muscle, my finger begins to connect the faint freckles on his chest. He brushes away my tears, leaving nothing more than salty tracks on my cheeks.  I smile as I listen to his heart drumming beneath his rib cage.

"Because you want me here Yoongi" he responded so carelessly that I forgot about the consequences of seeing him.

I bind my arms around him as my heavy eyelids begin to close and he weaves his fingers through my hair. The thin appendages rub along the callous lining of my scalp. He feels the rigid scar tissue that has been covered beneath my hair. I begin to purr purely from instinct. My feline heritage once again sacrificing my self-dignity. He chuckles, and I can feel the vibrations against my cheeks.