Sa·ty·ri·a·sis Chpt 4

Jimin pov

 To make things clear...I suffer from a rare condition.

Allow me to elaborate.

"Jung-suk!!! R...right there AAAHhh!!!"

I have been diagnosed with an illness called  Satyriasis.

"Fuck me Jung-suk!!! Yes!! Yes!!!"

It is pronounced as Sa·ty·ri·a·sis

"Please!! Oh God, oh God!!!"

A neurological malfunction in the brain that causes a compulsive desire to have sex. The typical behaviors include compulsive masturbation, persistent use of pornography, exhibitionism, voyeurism, extream acts of lewd sex and the failure to resist sexual impulses.

"H...Harder ...please Jung-suk, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

The disorder is often times seen in humans as a psychological disorder but in a hybrid case, it is a biological mishap. Which means, it is a neurological malfunction that causes the pituitary gland to rapidly release hormones into the bloodstream. The rush of hormones causes an unmanageable sense of arousal in the omega breed, which leads to uncontrollable heats...this then results in an uncontrollable desire to be knotted.

The disorder affects 1 in a million of the hybrid species.

I.....Park Jimin...am that 1 in a million.

"J...Just fuck me Jung-suk!!!!!"

My head is tossed backward as I smear my leaking cum over his sweaty chest, my breath crashes through my parted lips in wild pants and my dilated pupils are glued to his as I watch him plow into my body.

"P....Please Jung-suk" my voice is hoarse and broken and I am certain he is trying to quench my thirst but my body isn't satisfied with his performance.

I needed more....I needed this alpha to demolish me inside out. To extinguish the flames that inflamed my loines, to use me like I was using him and destroy any lingering negative thought that dared cross my frontal lobe.

I was merely asking him to fuck my brains out.

Unfortunately...my best friend of 10 years did not have it in him to ravish me like I wanted... as I needed.

"H...Harder!!!" I relentlessly request him to take me. Sadly Jung-suk cannot fully satisfy me the way I need. He unconsciously handles me like a delicate flower, claiming that extremely rough sex wasn't his forte' since he cared so much for my well being.

Lee Jung-suk was undoubtedly the gentlest, sweetest Alpha male I have ever meet.

Tsk...nice guys piss me off sometimes.

"J....Jimin...I'm so close" he moans out loud as his hands grip my thighs tighter. He is cautious and precise as his lower region thrust into me, jamming his massive cock into my intestines. My ass rocks back with each of his precise thrust "Oh Jimin...your so wet and tight...You...Oh God you feel amazing" The sound of slippery flesh fill the room along with our cries of pleasure. He angles his hips slightly to the right and dives for my prostate. When the first attack comes, I see stars flash in my vision and my brain completely shuts down.

"Knott me!!! Knot me!!!" I beg shamelessly as my biology yearns for him.

My lewd moans furnish the room as I lay on my back. My legs are angled on top of his slender shoulders while he thrust wildly into me.

"J...Jimin....yo...Your so beautiful"

Jung-suk never takes his eyes off me, he examines me with unconditional love and selfless devotion that I start to feel shame bubble inside me.