Dear Lord, I'm getting worse.

The golden rays of daylight left a settling warmth on my resting eyelids. My placid body was huddled beneath the sanctuary of Egyptian cotton sheets and memory foam stuffed pillows. I groan irritably as the morning light seeps between the bamboo crafted blinds. Tiny birds harmonize outside my window and my eyes flutter open. The first thing that greets me is the framed photo that rests on my nightstand. It is an old photo of me and my dear little brother standing by our parents. We were so young back then. We were once filled with curiosity and wonder, our youthful hearts were ready to explore the magnificent treasures of our small universe. We were excited children prepared to conquer the world we belonged to. I recall such a time where prejudice and discrimination was nothing more than multi-syllable adjectives my inexperienced brain couldn't comprehend. As I matured into an intelligent intellectual I became aware of my mortality.

The first deconstruction of our innocence was when our parents were brutally murdered.

I...Park Jimin have experienced first hand, the true injustice of inequality.

The day was just beginning and I can not allow my spirits to fall back into depression. My fingers trace the cherry wood frame of the picture, the treasured memory of me and my family was enough to shine a light on my damper mood. I focus my attention on the picture of the man I've always aspired to be like, my father.

He devoted his life to his family and his people. He was a magnificent man, a peaceful leader, and the leading advocate for Hybrid dehumanization. My father fearlessly led the civil rights movement for hybrids, and his presence made a magnificent impact on the world. He fought for us to live our lives as we pleased. I have excelled in many government settings, something that was rumored to be impossible for any hybrid...I proved them all wrong.

My father fought for equality but truthfully I believe my species is significantly superior to these mindless humans.

Because of the humans and their spite, me and my brother became orphans when I was 17.

In one year I became the primary caretaker of my younger brother, Jungkook.

Yes, he is a pain in my ass but he is the most precious person to me. Unlike me, he has kept that pure innocence throughout his adolescence. Although he is 17, he is very gullible and careless. I obtained the role of his legal guardian when I turned 18 and ever since then I have done everything in my power to keep him safe, healthy and happy...like my parents would have wanted.

His safety and happiness are my absolute priority.

But sadly...things never work out the way you plan.

My ears stiffen like radars as they focus on a familiar noise downstairs. I can hear my brother's playful giggles accompanied by a deep baritone voice.

This was the beginning of an unpleasant morning.

I make certain I am presentable before I make my way down the stairwell, I just wish my brother and his hoodlum boyfriend had the same courtesy.

My stomach turns from the disgusting sight before me.

Jungkook is sitting on the kitchen counters. His moans are soft and his eyes welded shut while he desperately clings to his boyfriend's shoulders for leverage. His tail and ears are flicking back and forth excitedly while his boytoy grinds his pelvis between his parted legs, the man's hands were shoved underneath his shirt, hicking the baby blue blouse high above his chest while he loudly sipped at his tongue.

The two were so busy trying to devour one another that they didn't even sense my presence. I was infuriated seeing them blissfully dry humping each other on my expensive countertops, I vengefully took hold of the retractable faucet head from the kitchen sink. I didn't utter a single word as I turned the water onto it's coldest setting.