Taunt chpt10

(please read author note at end)

Jungkook Pov

I restlessly wait for Taehyung's return. These rambunctious characters seemed mildly civil. Some of the humans were chatting discreetly amongst themselves while the others were busy drowning their night in alcoholic beverages. Regardless of their activities, they kept their attention centered on me. There was no malicious intent in their predatorial gawking. A few of the men continued to praise my appearance. While I modestly received the compliments, I couldn't stop feeling uncomfortable.

Even though they were only infatuated with my appearance, I was grateful for their approval.

As I was rummaging through my thoughts one of the men noticed my slouching poster. I was shyly trying to hide from the many pair of eyes stripping me.

"Hey cutie, relax a little." one of the men chuckles.

Taehyung's nameless colleague takes his drink and swiftly slides the small glass towards me.

I gaze towards him, a bashful smile dotting the supple corners of my cheeks. My eyes glimmer with an eager excitement as I reach towards my first alcoholic beverage. I go to retrieve the generous offering but....

Before my nimble fingers could graze the frosted glass, my gift was snatched away.

My eyes follow the small trail of droplets to the only other hybrid.

"Hey!! that was mine!" I stated firmly and Kai guiltlessly downs the drink in seconds.

This Kai fellow chuckles as he mockingly flicks away the remnants of the drink from his upper lip. He allegedly slams the empty glass down on the wooden table "Children shouldn't be drinking adult beverages...you should order banana milk" he ridiculed me as he snickers.

I love banana milk...but fuck this guy.

Before I could snap back at the rude hybrid another member swiftly redirected the conversation "I have an idea, how about we introduce ourselves!!". His distinctive handsome features caught my attention and his kind smile helped ease the tension in the atmosphere. I was grateful for the distraction.

He pointed to himself to start the introduction.

"Since you already know Sehun, I'll go first. My name is Xium."

He pointed to the man zealously drowning his afternoon in his bubbling brown drink

"That's Kung-soo but you can call him D.O."