Schiz·o·phre·ni·a chpt 5

(AUTHOR NOTE: Just so you guys know, the Italicized words is Taemin speaking. Since this is written in first person, there are multiple people talking while Yoongi is still telling his POV. )

Yoongi pov

To make things clear...I suffer from a rare mental condition.

"My sweet little Mew-Mew, your so cute..."

I rub my palms against the side of my head as Taimen's voice invades my conscious mind. I shake my head furiously to keep him from distracting me from my mission.

"Yoongi-baby...I love you so much"

"The target has been spotted in the northern corners of the building," I report to my teammates as if my deceased lover was not murmuring affectionate words into my ear.

"Mew-mew, come with me, my love."

Allow me to elaborate.

I have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness called Schizophrenia.

" The target is heading towards the northern region of the building to meet with our operative. It seems there are three masked men that arrived to deposit the drugs."

It is pronounced as Schiz·o·phre·ni·a.

"I have a direct headshot of all three smugglers."

Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with cognitive thinking. This disorder causes me to interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hyper-realistic hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and social behavior that can impair emotions and causes disorganized speech.

This mental disorder typically affects 1-in-a-million people.

I, Min Yoongi...is that unfortunate 1-in-a-million.

My fingers eagerly stroke the trigger of the lethal weapon as I keep my aim persistent and my eyes sharp. I am carefully hidden from sight as I observe my partner exchange money between three dangerous drug lords. I am assigned as a sniper on this sensitive mission and my current partner is disguised as a typical thug. My main objective is to eliminate anyone who may pose a threat to the undercover agent's safety. I am cautiously watching the drug exchange progress as smoothing as scripted.

"Mew-mew"

I can hear Taemin's voice as I breathe lightly into the microphone attached to my gear. I desperately shake my head and nudge my hand against the side of my temple as if I can remove his presence from my brain.

"Yoongi, stop messing with your earpiece, you're disrupting the connection!"

Namjoon lectures me from the little electrical earpiece in my ear.

I groan out of frustration...I wish I could tell him that I was trying to drown out the sounds of my lover's voice.

I cleverly disguise my odd behavior with a fib.

"Sorry, I had an itch," I respond casually.

"An itch? That's a good one Mew-Mew" Taemin giggle into my ear.

"Will you shut up?!"My patience crumbles, and I scream at the intangible man. My cheeks instantly flare red as I dumbfoundedly realize I just yelled at no one in particular.

No one else can see Taemin.

No one else can hear him.

No one else can touch Taemin....no one else but me.

"Yoongi! Don't tell me to shut up you arrogant prick!"Namjoon snaps back. Clearly my superior assumed I was disrespecting him. My ego won't allow me to apologize, so I merely play the situation off.