My... New Boyfriend?!

(Zayns POV)

I was in my final year of high school. The only reason I passed any of my classes was because the teachers were too afraid to fail me. Everybody here was afraid of me. Even the people I haven't gone anywhere near. The only people who hung out with me were Liam and Louis. But even they were afraid of me sometimes. But that was a good thing because they kept out of my stuff in the flat we shared. But I think people were just scared because we were part of the local gang, the asylum, and that made us tough. Especially me. And that and I was heir. My father owned it. So soon, I would too. I took a drag of smoke from my cigaret. 

"What are you always writing?" Liam asked from the kitchen. I looked up from my notebook. To be honest, I didn't want to tell him. I was too embarrassed. It was my song book. But I shut it before Liam was able to come around and look at it. 

"It's nothing. Just thoughts when I don't have anything else to do." Liam just shrugged and grabbed a beer from the fridge. 

"Whatever man. So anyways, mike called. Said he needed you for some job. Something about ransom. Guess we have to kidnap somebody. On your dads orders." Liam laughed. I had to admit, Liam was pretty badass when it came to this kind of thing. He was always calm in tough situations. He was swift and quiet. He could be a fucking ninja. The only thing holding him back was his girlfriend. He had planned on telling her he was a main part of the asylum, but that went against orders and now she was getting curious. So he couldn't go on as many missions as needed. 

"So Mr. Bradford, you on for a quick kidnapping tonight?" Liam said as Louis walked through the door. 

"Kidnapping? You guys need to be careful, last time, you almost got caught!" Liam and I just nodded. I picked up my sweater and walked out the door behind Liam who was already starting up the car. 

"So where at?" I asked Liam, who was trying to make a turn. 

"not too far. Just near the end of town." Liam drove faster down the empty streets. It was late so we didn't expect much trouble. The car ride was silent. And Liam had just parked a little further than I expected. I gave him an odd look. 

"If we park too close to the house, they'll report it. These people are new. We cause trouble for the asylum and we're dead." he said. It was true, he had a point. We looked through the window. The only light on was in the living room. 

"c'mon, Zayn. How about we take him the easy way and just gag him with your shirt so we can get out of here quickly." I stared at Liam in horror. 

"My shirt?! I love this shirt!" I cried out. Liam just rolled his eyes and motioned me to take off my shirt anyways.  

"why don't we just use your shirt?" I asked.  

"Because I just washed it." he laughed. I took my shirt off and handed it to Liam. We climbed out of the car and walked toward the house. 

"Which room?" I asked. Li pointed to the one next to the tree. This was Going to be easy! I climbed up the tree to the point where I would have to jump onto the house and back onto the tree to get higher and reach the window. But I knew parkour so I would be fine. I looked into the bedroom and saw a boy on his bed playing the guitar in lamp light. He might have been about a year or so younger and to be honest, watching him there was almost blissful. He was the one I had to capture? I signaled Liam that he was alone and it was safe to come up. But he didn't come up. 

"You drop, I catch." he said. I nodded. He threw the shirt up. I unwrapped it. A rock. He must have used it to throw it up farther. I opened the window and slipped in. I would have been successful if the neighbors stupid cat didn't hiss.